Arccos Golf GPS Stat Tracking System Review

You dont need any additional sensors, it takes a second or 2 to change what club a specific sensor is tracking. For example If you want to swap out a 5 wood for your 3 wood, all you do is attach the 3 woods sensor to the 5 wood and then re-pair it in the app to the 5 wood.

Also the software will only allow 14 sensors registered at a time anyway. Swapping them between clubs is easy.

Thanks for the responses. I was thinking of getting additional sensors to avoid moving the sensors from one grip to the other. The thought being the more you remove/add a sensor to the grip the greater the chance of wearing the grip end/hole. Reconfiguring the app is not an issue if only 14 clubs are supported.

Do you think that the additional grip wear caused by sensor moves may eventually lead to loss of sensor?

Thanks for the responses. I was thinking of getting additional sensors to avoid moving the sensors from one grip to the other. The thought being the more you remove/add a sensor to the grip the greater the chance of wearing the grip end/hole. Reconfiguring the app is not an issue if only 14 clubs are supported.

Do you think that the additional grip wear caused by sensor moves may eventually lead to loss of sensor?

Depends how often you're changing sensors, i' e swapped my 4i to heavenwood to ex9 3h a few times but the grips are doing fine and it is just as tough to screw them in each time. I won't be too concerned as with the amount of golf i play i will be changing them (grips) out at the end of the year.

Arccos CS is pretty good I'm sure they'd help you out if you lost a sensor

Just ordered my Arccos Golf GPS tags. Should be delivered by Thursday. :)

Thanks everyone for your assistance.

Last edited:
Arccos customer service is great. I had 3 sensors crap out. As soon as I emailed them 3 new sensors were on the way. I got them in like 3 days and am ready to go for my next round.

Arccos customer service is great. I had 3 sensors crap out. As soon as I emailed them 3 new sensors were on the way. I got them in like 3 days and am ready to go for my next round.

Did you send the bad ones back? Curious as to why they broke

Did you send the bad ones back? Curious as to why they broke

I just for the new sensors yesterday and need to send them back today. They wouldn't pair with my clubs. I tried every remedy they had on the website and tried new batteries but nothing worked so they sent me new ones.

So just wanted to share why I love Arccos. I was just going over my last round and trying to figure out where I gave away strokes.

Hopped on the website and looked through the rounds with each shot detailed. Only 1 lost ball, but my driver is killing me on some holes. Between what I would consider decent to good drives and bad drives (about 50/50 on this round) lost 55 yards on average... that is crazy!

Just more fuel to get back to the driving range and work on what my instructor is telling me.

My tags have arrived and are installed so I'm all set to go for next Friday's home course opening. :)

I noticed that my home course, as well as few few other local courses that I play only show the blue tees listed at the start of round. They are missing the gold white and red tees. It seems odd to me that Arccos doesn't automatically include all tee boxes when the courses are added. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Is this common?

Also, if I'm playing off the white tees should I just select the blue tees in the app, or should I email Arccos and ask them to add the missing tee boxes?

My tags have arrived and are installed so I'm all set to go for next Friday's home course opening. :)

I noticed that my home course, as well as few few other local courses that I play only show the blue tees listed at the start of round. They are missing the gold white and red tees. It seems odd to me that Arccos doesn't automatically include all tee boxes when the courses are added. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Is this common?

Also, if I'm playing off the white tees should I just select the blue tees in the app, or should I email Arccos and ask them to add the missing tee boxes?
I don't select any tees...just start the round it knows

Take a picture of your courses scorecard and send to arccos they will update it

I don't select any tees...just start the round it knows

Take a picture of your courses scorecard and send to arccos they will update it

Thanks for both replies. I'll send them picture of the score card to have the tees added. It still seems odd to me that they didn't setup the course correctly when they set it up the first time.

EDIT: Saturday evening I mailed 2 scorecards to Arccos requesting all tee boxes to be added. From what I've read it shouldn't take them too long to do this.

EDIT 2: The two courses that I submitted for updating were done on the 25th. I'm very pleased with that response time.

Last edited:
I just tried logging on to the Arccos dashboard again and it's still down. It's been down for several days now. Is this a common occurrence?

Did anyone else get an email today about a 2.0 system? Can't remember if it was from them direct or not, but was curious what changes they made?

Did anyone else get an email today about a 2.0 system? Can't remember if it was from them direct or not, but was curious what changes they made?

I did, i thought it was about upgrading the gps... Really saw it more as a marketing technique than an actual upgrade

Haven't seen anything, and quick google search didn't turn anything up. Maybe they will make the sensors smaller, would be about the only thing I would be looking for.

I dont recall getting it, can you post it in this thread?

Haven't seen anything, and quick google search didn't turn anything up. Maybe they will make the sensors smaller, would be about the only thing I would be looking for.

I emailed them a month or so ago and asked about making the sensors smaller. They had no plans of changing the sensors this year. Everything was software upgrades - more stats and such.

I emailed them a month or so ago and asked about making the sensors smaller. They had no plans of changing the sensors this year. Everything was software upgrades - more stats and such.

Makes sense, not sure how much smaller they can make them and honestly they aren't big anyway.

Most people I play with don't notice them at all.

Have been sitting on the fence about getting this for months. Saw a brand new set on eBay at 140. Pulled the trigger. Great deal.

Weird occurrence with Arccos yesterday, my sensors didn't work at all mid round had to do everything manually. Never happened before i need to check my batteries but if all 14 crapped the bed that is an issue that i'll have to bring up to arccos

Had arccos going yesterday and everything worked fine. Weird.

Played my first round with arccos today. Worked splendidly. Other than adding a shot for penalty, there's nothing else I need to do. No phantom shots detected. Love it.

Played my first round with arccos today. Worked splendidly. Other than adding a shot for penalty, there's nothing else I need to do. No phantom shots detected. Love it.

thats real nice. i probably get at least 12 putts and 6 or 7 greenside wedge shots i have to delete. makes it kind of annoying for me.

For my 15 year work anniversary, I get to buy something(s) up to $500 and they'll reimburse me, so I ordered Arccos and an extra TV for our bedroom. Should be arriving tomorrow so I can take it to the course Saturday, excited to check it out.

For my 15 year work anniversary, I get to buy something(s) up to $500 and they'll reimburse me, so I ordered Arccos and an extra TV for our bedroom. Should be arriving tomorrow so I can take it to the course Saturday, excited to check it out.

Enjoy, I have been super impressed with it. I always try and download the course before hand on wifi so everything is ready to roll when you hit the links.

Back