EP Custom headcovers

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
I am having a hard time finding a putter cover that I want. So, in my searching I ran across this website, www.epheadcovers.com. It was established in 2013. I shot them an email. The president/CEO emailed me back. I am really contemplating having one custom made. I see that they will do a whole set of covers as well. I only want a putter cover for now. Has anyone used them? If so, what was your experience like? Did the cover/covers you ordered look well built? Are they of good quality? If I get the design I'm thinking in my head, then I will order a couple of them. So, that I have a back up. If you have used them, could you please post pictures of what you ordered. And let us know about your experience in dealing with them.

They did a complete custom full mallet cover for me. I was very satisfied with the quality, communication and time. I am about to go to them to do a custom blade cover. I do not currently game my custom cover, but it is well made, the velcro is great, very soft inside.

I sent them the pictures I wanted and it turned out exactly how the mock showed.

Wow, that turned out great Sanzabar.

Yeah, I have emailed with Justin a couple times now. Gave him the design I was thinking. Can't wait to hear back from him. I'm will probably get 3. 1 to game, 1 as a back up and 1 for my collection. Well worth it as long as it turns out like I am thinking.

They did a complete custom full mallet cover for me. I was very satisfied with the quality, communication and time. I am about to go to them to do a custom blade cover. I do not currently game my custom cover, but it is well made, the velcro is great, very soft inside.

I sent them the pictures I wanted and it turned out exactly how the mock showed.

That looks awesome.

Thanks for posting that Icey! I am definitely going this route! Can't wait to see the rough draft and get this rolling!
He was great to work with, even with bulk orders!

Justin got back to me again. He is drawing up my design and will get it to me later today. I'm sure I have to approve it and all. So, I'm excited to see how long this takes.

Justin got back to me with a rough draft. I like it!

5a1d38df947401640b705c42f2f34275.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished product.

EP Custom headcovers

So pumped.

Order is placed for 2 of them. Sending invoice over now. 4-5 week delivery time. I'm really excited about this. It's the first piece of golf equipment that I chose how it was made. Sure I've had putters and clubs fit but this is different. I chose everything. Can't wait to see the finished product!

I'm surprised my buddy, Toad, didn't have one made...

I don't have a headcover by them but an EP scorecard holder done up in Univ of Maryland colors with mascot and my initials. Customer service was great along with the quality. I would purchase from again.

Order has been placed for 2 of them. Will keep you guys posted when I hear anything. It's going to be a long 4-5 weeks. I am a very impatient person. I like gratification now not in the future. Forgetting about it till it arrives may be the best thing. :banghead:

These look awesome hope
We get to golf together again soon so I can check them out in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple more weeks till I have this. I'm pretty excited about it.

EP Custom headcovers

Got notice today that my custom putter covers have shipped. Tomorrow is 4 weeks since order. Right on schedule. Will post pics when delivered.

Last edited:
Custom putter covers are out for delivery. Yep the little things that get you excited.

This EP Custom Headcover is awesome!!! Very high quality. So glad I bit the bullet. Also glad I got 2!
688bdc1fbdd272972fb9e6bdba11230f.jpg
de22fcda338798d14e779dc8f1205b88.jpg
ca5656efe81cb4a6c06b8e661ed30ce8.jpg

Anyone looking for a custom putter cover, these are high quality at a good price. And I had great customer service!

Looks amazing on my SeeMore in the bag. Love love love it. It got its first action today. Matches great!

edf7d11c22d1d1e32c6f6cdac2746e74.jpg

EP Custom headcovers

Played 2 rounds with my new putter cover. I love it! Couple THPers saw it yesterday and commented on how cool it looks.

These look awesome hope
We get to golf together again soon so I can check them out in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I will be in Hudson Mi this weekend. Planning on playing the Grande... Just sayin...

Hey I will be in Hudson Mi this weekend. Planning on playing the Grande... Just sayin...

I hear the weather is going to be pretty bad this weekend or else I would possibly be interested in driving down

Back