2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Yeah the locals didnt like Journey being played loud

Another reason for me to dislike Ohio. Can't believe I'm going there by choice in 11 days.

Its was actually an 80s station on Pandora, Journey just happened to be playing when we were yelled at. We switched it up a few times while we were out there. This year the music will still be played just at a lower volume.
I was just funnin' with y'all.

Another reason for me to dislike Ohio. Can't believe I'm going there by choice in 11 days.
This is only 11 days away? Oh man...lots of work to do...

2016 NE Ohio Spring #THPCallOut Gathering.

2016 NE Ohio Spring #THPCallOut Gathering.

More of this will give PhillyV a headache! Lol. I may just wait for groupings and make some more callouts based on those pairings. I've found that playing with my phone between shots is a pleasant distraction, lol.

I checked with PhillyV before I made my callout haha.

Don't stop believing !!!

Ha, well played. If it's good enough for Sopranos its good enough for me. Even though Steve Perry made up "south Detroit"

Question: those going to the cookout, I'd imagine it's bring your own chair?

I wouldn't expect the Veddas to have seating for 40 at their home.

Good call. I think I have some folding chairs I can bring with me. May only have 1 extra though

I will have seating for about 30 (one of the benefits of having a father in law who works for the city school district is all the chairs and tables i need)

More of this will give PhillyV a headache! Lol. I may just wait for groupings and make some more callouts based on those pairings. I've found that playing with my phone between shots is a pleasant distraction, lol.

i like this FYI who ever i get paired with you are getting called out strait up...:alien:

Have you ever wrestled at a BBQ?

Did someone say arm wrestling? If I don't win the call out I'd be more than happy to win something else.

There's a first for everything!
How's the wrist?
You don't honestly think you can beat me one armed do you...?
See my post in the rant thread. Ha.

first post edited with groups. We have 9 #THPCallOuts

Back