That would work for me. Only just a bit over an hours drive.
No time is set as of yet, in stone As of right now, Turkey Creek in McPherson is on the table.
My guess would be mid morning? Say 10am? However we might be able to change that to accommodate more of us as needed.

If we do go to Colbert, GOT TO PLAY the tip on.. I believe its #6. Par 5 from probably the tallest point in the flint hills.. LOL
#6 yes, you're right Bulldog, on all points. Ha It's a great view!

We are about a week and a half out. Just checking on who all wants to/still can tee it up in McPherson at Turkey Creek? Sunday May 1st. Also, let me know what time works best for you all. I'm pretty flexible, so I'll go along with the group. Let me know and I'll call over and get us on the sheet this Saturday, if they'll let me.

Im in & anytime.. No preference

I'm good for whenever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...so as of now.

In:
Agent Jay
Bulldog
Fraasty

Tee time TBD....

Jay - I need to check on that date again. Seems like I heard something about plans but not sure which Sunday.

All - anyone want to join me at Sim this Saturday at 10:49?

Jay - I need to check on that date again. Seems like I heard something about plans but not sure which Sunday.

Check and let me know, I'd like to have at least a group of 4 THP'ers, or 6 so we could go 3 and 3 off the tee.

Ah man got a full group at simms friday and doing a scramble saturday otherwise id join

I got Tex men's club

I'm in for Sunday May 1st. Pretty flexible on time, but I prefer to play earlier. The original 10AM would be good or earlier, but doesn't really make a difference to me. Will be great to meet some THPers and play some golf.
One question though, are you/we planning on walking or riding? Doesn't matter to me, I can bring my pushcart just in case.

Check and let me know, I'd like to have at least a group of 4 THP'ers, or 6 so we could go 3 and 3 off the tee.

Let me know im sure i can find one or two extra people

All five of us would be a good group though. I would prefer to walk if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update count....

In:
Agent Jay
Bulldog
Fraasty
Snickerdog

Maybe:
shanewu

Tee time TBD....but sounds like around 10 or 11 at the lastest....

Bulldog....you think SprayTech might be up for this? Should I send him a text?

Nah, he said he gave up golf, wasn't enjoying it

Just text shook

The tee time sounds fine to me. Never played there so need to look it up see if they have hole views or course layout.

Its flat & a couple of doglegs. Some water hazards. Not alot

Shanewu...how's the schedule look?

Bulldog...is Shook in?

He said he's interested, told him to post here when he decides

I sent a text the The Due, he's going to check his schedule and he's in as of now.

Update count....

In:
Agent Jay
Bulldog
Fraasty
Snickerdog
The Due

Maybe:
shanewu
Shook

Tee time TBD....but sounds like around 10 or 11 at the lastest....

Back