What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 - 37 - 76. Waited until 18 to finally watch a birdie putt drop. Nothing above bogey.

43/44 for an 87. Definitely still in early season form. Once I stop hitting everything fat I'll be in decent shape.

45-47
36 putts
4 penalties

Hit a handful of great drives today - longest of 281! But struggled with my 90-110 yard shots. I had a few shanks creep in out if nowhere and hit a couple chunkies.

Aerated greens didn't help the putting game. I had the right line all day but speed was very inconsistent. It's just that time of year up here.

Overall I'm pleased but disappointed as it should have been a mid 80s round easily.

Battling a wrist injury from Hockey too so that was partly to blame for the short game woes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really high, like 95 maybe. A billion 3 putts combined with awful driving/awful short game/and average at best ball striking from fairway and a few penalty strokes for good measure will do it. :banghead:

First round of the year and I shot an 89 with a 10 and a 9. 1 birdie.

42-40 for an 82 with a triple on an ob tee shot on a par 3 and a double with a ball in the water. Keep the ball in play and it's a round in the 70's. Not upset with the score because I hit the ball well and scrambled well but my tee game hurt me today. Time to get to work and get better

Shot a very disappointing +11 83 yesterday, i had about 4-5 putts lip out and just nothing going right, we were having a lot of laughs though and giving each other crap haha. My sister is in the hospital at the moment so i wasnt totally focused, and we went to visit her when opening hours were open. She is doing ok.

Hit the ball like crap with irons today with irons forgot how to make a turn lol but driver was very good for me and I shot a 90 but I hit a lot of good shots and am lease with the day overall

46/44 for 90. Too many blow up holes killed my round. On the plus side, my 2 one putts were for birdie. Rounds with multiple birds are pretty rare for me. Plus, the second one was on the last hole.

45/41=86 Front was just ugly, back nine I was able to relax a bit more. Not a course I play regular, but played with a good friend.

71,,,, but like an idiot I looked at the scorecard on 15 to see where I was at,, -2. Then the defense swing came out and I went Bogey Bogey Bogey to finish. I was so disgusted.

I shot chips and putts. And for me, right now, that is as important as a score. Process is moving along nicely.

I shot chips and putts. And for me, right now, that is as important as a score. Process is moving along nicely.

You did well.

I however....
Golf is a frustrating exercise, I won't put my number down, but I shot my highest score in 3 years.

Shot better at Pinehurst#2, Arcadia Bluffs, The Hideaway, PGA National....
Back at it again tomorrow!

You did well.

I however....
Golf is a frustrating exercise, I won't put my number down, but I shot my highest score in 3 years.

Shot better at Pinehurst#2, Arcadia Bluffs, The Hideaway, PGA National....
Back at it again tomorrow!
No worries. Find the groove and get back into golf form. You can do it.

50/53 on a course I have never played before. Left a lot f shots on the course, but was hitting some darn nice drives for me.

Had a great time, EXCEPT for losing to my pop-in-law by one stroke. He was having a terrible day, and I boogered up just enough to miss beating him for the first time ever.

Woof! I did not play well, today. A poor showing 89. Thank goodness I putted pretty well, otherwise, I'd have been in the 90s.

Cmon, tee game! I need you!

43/47 on my home course on Saturday with 3 birdies, 9 doubles, and a mix of pars and bogies. a near ace on #15 by myself and another guy in my foursome. we both walked away with birdies.
putting was way off. five 3-putts all resulting in doubles. I left 2 other birdies on the course due to putting. My driver was hot & cold and short game was non-existent. As flakey as the game was, I still enjoyed it. A beautiful spring day in Nashville yesterday...sunny, mid 70s and a nice breeze. Absolutely perfect day for golf.

Won my 1st round in the Foursomes Matchplay 5&4 today knocking out last years winners, my putter was red hot, roll on the next round while the form is good ����⛳

Will have more details when I get to my PC, but the scores from my 2 rounds at The Belfry were.....

PGA National Par 70 (35/35) - 47/36 = 83

Brabazon Par 72 (36/36) - 47/45 = 92

Weather was very wet and raining both days so I am pretty happy with the scores to be honest

First round breaking 80 for the posting season. 40/39 - 79. Really only 2 poor holes and a nice chip in for birdie.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

44/51 - 95 Not much worked well today. New Driver was not helpful first time out, couldn't get to the green to save my life (3/18 GIR), and had 37 putts putting a new putter in play today (6 - 3 putts!!). The only highlight I had today was a chip in for par on the 15th. Golf is hard!

40/40 - 80. Had two 4 bogey stretches and a nice 8 hole par stretch. Not bad for the first round in over a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44/51 - 95 Not much worked well today. New Driver was not helpful first time out, couldn't get to the green to save my life (3/18 GIR), and had 37 putts putting a new putter in play today (6 - 3 putts!!). The only highlight I had today was a chip in for par on the 15th. Golf is hard!
I wanted to snap my driver in half today. Fought a 2 way miss almost all day. 50/55-105. Course was 6k yards, felt like 10k.

46/40 for 86. Will ESC to 85. Managed a birdie. First time in the 80's in quite a while.

51 on my first nine of the year. Yuck. Woods and irons were actually pretty good for the most part, but chipping and putting were as bad as I can remember. Good to know what I need to focus on in my practice time going forward, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back