Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

Hit on an ebay auction over the weekend for a black pair and they came in yesterday. Wore them around the house most of the night. Hope to get some range time in with them this weekend.

is the tongue issue resolved with these? the previous versions killed the shins from what i hear.

is the tongue issue resolved with these? the previous versions killed the shins from what i hear.

never wore the previous versions. Wasn't crazy about the look of them. I like the meshier look to these. Last page War Eagle talked about the tongue issue and he had the TW13's with those issues.

I never had shin issues, but the tongue is definitely different on these and most people say more comfortable

I was quite impressed with the TW15s over the previous ones I have had. Slight change on the tongue design made for a lot more comfort for me. The biggest thing I noticed and liked about these was the wide toe box on these offering some serious comfort during 3 long rounds. Sold sole design, and only had two issues on slipping, but it had started raining during the round and the tee box was slick.

Other shoes I have worn the past few years seem to be a bit too narrow for my liking, so going back to these with a wider profile was nice.

I've been a TW shoe homer for quite some time, and these are the first that I have been 100% satisfied with.

No shin bleeding is a good thing.

Did you take the same size in these as you did the '13s? To me the TW14 felt a bit bigger in the same size than the 13s did, and I'm figuring out what size to order in these.

Have had these now for 27 holes, 2 long range sessions, and 1 simulator round. I'm pretty happy with them. No issues with the tongue at all. I find them pretty comfortable. Friday played in some swampy conditions and they kept my feet dry while walking the course. There is without a doubt some extra achilles support on them as the back end rises up a little higher than majority of my other shoes. Could be be a reason why my heels aren't as sore or tight when I get done playing like I've experienced in the past. Hope to get more rounds in soon. Might end up trying to find another deal on the gray pair.

Have had these now for 27 holes, 2 long range sessions, and 1 simulator round. I'm pretty happy with them. No issues with the tongue at all. I find them pretty comfortable. Friday played in some swampy conditions and they kept my feet dry while walking the course. There is without a doubt some extra achilles support on them as the back end rises up a little higher than majority of my other shoes. Could be be a reason why my heels aren't as sore or tight when I get done playing like I've experienced in the past. Hope to get more rounds in soon. Might end up trying to find another deal on the gray pair.
I really liked the old ones, but really like the slight redesign they have with these. Arch support seems far better as well.

I really liked the old ones, but really like the slight redesign they have with these. Arch support seems far better as well.
I like the mesh look better than the old materials. Support and feel when walking was certainly there.

I picked up a pair of these for a pretty reasonable price a couple of weeks ago. Walked 18 in these today and they are extremely comfortable. I was a little leary of walking today in them after only wearing them a couple of times, but had no problems and like Ddec and War said, really liked the arched support in the shoe.

Since my TW13's finally fell apart, that's the thing I've noticed with my other shoes. My feet feel considerably more "tired" at the end of the round.

Since my TW13's finally fell apart, that's the thing I've noticed with my other shoes. My feet feel considerably more "tired" at the end of the round.
I'm strongly considering another pair. Walked 18 more this weekend. I have a lot of shoes and might wait for the right price again.

I'm strongly considering another pair. Walked 18 more this weekend. I have a lot of shoes and might wait for the right price again.
If I can snag another pair for a deal I will. Im a fan of these shoes, they are fantastic.

I broke out my pair today and loved wearing them. They are still extremely comfortable and not very bulky.

25% off at nike.com use EPIC25 at check out expires 3/29 & to be honest I can't believe it worked for the TW 15's

I am looking for new pair of Black golf shoes and the TW's could work.

Walked another 18 in these today. Absolutely loving them.

25% off at nike.com use EPIC25 at check out expires 3/29 & to be honest I can't believe it worked for the TW 15's

Last day of this sale and I caved. Black/blue pair on the way to me. It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but if the blue is more like a Duke blue, I'm keeping them. If the blue is more like Carolina blue, they are probably not staying with me.

Last day of this sale and I caved. Black/blue pair on the way to me. It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but if the blue is more like a Duke blue, I'm keeping them. If the blue is more like Carolina blue, they are probably not staying with me.

I ordered mine the other day, only at Nike.com could a pair of shoes have a regular price of 149.00, sale price of 149.97 & then get 25% off ... crazy

NIKE TW '15
MEN'S GOLF SHOE
$149 $149.97

($149 is crossed out on the website)

I ordered mine the other day, only at Nike.com could a pair of shoes have a regular price of 149.00, sale price of 149.97 & then get 25% off ... crazy

NIKE TW '15
MEN'S GOLF SHOE
$149 $149.97

($149 is crossed out on the website)
Lol! Too funny.
Always liked the looks of these shoes but even with the 25% off that is still just too much for me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

These will be used heavily at Club Clash. At least that's the plan. Lot's of golf will be played, and if I feel great afterwards, I'm getting that 2nd pair.

These will be used heavily at Club Clash. At least that's the plan. Lot's of golf will be played, and if I feel great afterwards, I'm getting that 2nd pair.
Only shoes I am wearing this weekend.

I just buy the silver one today....... Can wait to try them! I've always wear TW but never the free models.

So, 18 holes this past Thursday. A full range day on Friday. 36 holes Saturday and 18 on Sunday and not a single fatigued foot.

I'm buying another pair.

So, 18 holes this past Thursday. A full range day on Friday. 36 holes Saturday and 18 on Sunday and not a single fatigued foot.

I'm buying another pair.
Me too. Tack on another 18 yesterday and I'm sold on these.

Back