Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Bumping for new interest!

Donuts!

Yes please!!

fdc2290bb337cf99c40ba36992969594.jpg

I'm in, add me to the first post please!

Looks like this thing is taking off. I like the "no periscope" next to my name, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this thing is taking off. I like the "no periscope" next to my name, lol.

Yup youtube videos only need them for posterity

That's why I'm bringing a guest...to block you out while I'm teeing off.

Thats what I like to see 36 holes sir?

Going for 36 holes in one day would be a first for me. Can I make that decision in a couple of weeks?

Speaking of 36 plus holes in a day, what do you guys do to prepare?
I have to stretch...a lot. 3 bottles of water, 3 bottles of Gatorade or PowerAde. 2 pairs of shoes/socks. 6 Protein bars. 4 Aleve before I leave the house. Giant fruit/protein smoothie for breakfast.

Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

For me? 3 packs of cigarettes, 22 nips of scotch, chicken and waffle breakfast, 2 jumbo bags of peanut m&m's and and a quarter of kush.

In reality it's lots of stretching, aleve and lots of water

For me? 3 packs of cigarettes, 22 nips of scotch, chicken and waffle breakfast, 2 jumbo bags of peanut m&m's and and a quarter of kush.

I like where you're head's at.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Unless I'm walking, other than water and making sure I've got enough food, not a ton.

I'll have done the golf marathon a few weeks before so I'll be ready to go.

I've been checking in on this thread for a while and I think the date works for me. I think I'm in for 36.

I have to stretch...a lot. 3 bottles of water, 3 bottles of Gatorade or PowerAde. 2 pairs of shoes/socks. 6 Protein bars. 4 Aleve before I leave the house. Giant fruit/protein smoothie for breakfast.

dont forget the pvc tube that goes in the hole bored in the floor underneath the drivers seat, to expedite travel time of course

Damn you guys do all that? It's only 36 holes. Just some water and jerky I'm good to go

Damn you guys do all that? It's only 36 holes. Just some water and jerky I'm good to go
I might have a few years on you Alex... Lol

I might have a few years on you Alex... Lol

Haha or take less strokes? :alien:

Whatever you need to do to be good to play 27 holes on june 25th

Haha or take less strokes? :alien:

Whatever you need to do to be good to play 27 holes on june 25th
No worries, remember I played 45 a few weeks ago and made it out alive?

27 shots of Jameson. Repeat as necessary.

Looking forward to this even more now

Looking forward to this even more now

As am I. Was fun to play in the little get together yesterday, even though I had to run right after.

Back