2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

18 at time of event I believe.

That would make the most sense to me but it might have to be before travel arrangements are made. That's an interesting question though

That would make the most sense to me but it might have to be before travel arrangements are made. That's an interesting question though

Agree completely....but since he is turning 18 in July he should be safe from a timing prospective.

Congrats Maddog!

Future Grandaddian Hopefuls. I strongly suggest checking out the new THP Radio Show that just went up with Scott Goryl.

Future Grandaddian Hopefuls. I strongly suggest checking out the new THP Radio Show that just went up with Scott Goryl.

already have it cued up for lunch time listening today. Always fun to hear from ScottyG.

I'll be all ears!

I'm on it!

Listening now!!!

Hearing Scotty talk about #TheGrandaddy makes me very excited and want, sorry need to be a part of this.

Hearing Scotty talk about #TheGrandaddy makes me very excited and want, sorry need to be a part of this.

He loves the conservation through social media, reach out and say you heard it on #THPRadio

downloaded and listening now...

#ThisTeamNeedsToBeNamed

It will be interesting to see how this plays out... With the emphasis on the community, I wonder what some of the more creative THPers can come up with.

Just started listening now. Scotty G is the man, by the way.

Were it up to me, I'd go back to Team Albatross. I'm a big fan.

Fortunately, you guys are more creative and will probably drop a name bomb that will be a done deal as soon as people read it.

Back