Odyssey White Hot RX Putter Review

26 putts.

Boom.

I'll add, I think I need the #2 now.

This insert is just wicked, it truly is.

Pace, feel, distance retention, its all there. Now, those more keen on more of a solid sensation/sound at impact will still prefer the Fusion insert, but those who enjoy the WHP will like this a LOT more roll for roll. I really can't get over it, I have some SICK putters in my possession right now but this one just keeps finding its way into my bag. Plus, the V-Line Fang shape is just perfection in a mallet.

I would however LOVE to see a V-Line Fang with the Big-T paint scheme (black/white) on it. Oh my!

Dang it. Rolled a #9 today. I do not need a new putter. I do not need a new putter...

​Who has the best price on a V-Line Fang?

​I just called them and they do have the best price I have seen yet.

Bought a RX V-Line Fang from T2GRN18 a couple of weeks ago. Mostly putting in the house with it, but did get it out for a round last weekend, and was very impressed. Sound/feel is not as soft as the typical WH insert, and I think I liked it a bit better, actually. Put an excellent roll on the ball, and aligned very easily for me. Nearly had a great day putting, but just missed on a few birdie putts, from various distances (including one dead push, but that was on me, not the putter). I'm going to put a different grip on, and give this putter a real shot at earning the primary gamer spot in the bag.

​Is the headcover on the V-Line fang Velcro or magnetized?

Hitting the driving range and putting green this afternoon, this was the first time I have rolled my new VLine Fang.

Wish I wouldn't have waited, because this one is fantastic. I'm actually really digging the lighter head, coming from a heavier #7.

The smaller more compact head shape is something I really like. The weighting is lighter than what I typically game, but the compact shape works just fine with the weight.

I was automatic with this one on the practice green, so let's see if that transfers to the course this weekend.

Just now made it to this thread, but major props to Jman for a great review. I was just looking at these at Dick's. I really liked the 2 ball version and with them having a $30 off coupon for any golf equipment over $150, i may have to give it a shot.

Hitting the driving range and putting green this afternoon, this was the first time I have rolled my new VLine Fang.

Wish I wouldn't have waited, because this one is fantastic. I'm actually really digging the lighter head, coming from a heavier #7.

The smaller more compact head shape is something I really like. The weighting is lighter than what I typically game, but the compact shape works just fine with the weight.

I was automatic with this one on the practice green, so let's see if that transfers to the course this weekend.

Which grip are you using on yours? Stock Odyssey, SuperStroke or something else?

​I'm waiting for my Fang to show up any day now.

Which grip are you using on yours? Stock Odyssey, SuperStroke or something else?

I got the upgraded one with the stock Odyssesy super stroke.

Odyssey Golf White Hot RX #2 Blade Putter

Odyssey Golf White Hot RX #2 Blade Putter

I think I want a #2. Bad.

I picked up one of these, Odyssey Golf White Hot RX #2 Blade Putter last week and used it last Friday. Considering the greens were aerated I made every put within 8 feet with it (6 putts). I like the way I roll the ball with it and it's easy to line up and great feel. The head feels heavy to me but I like it.

I picked up an Odyssey Golf White Hot RX #2 Blade Putter CPO on eBay last weekend and came yesterday. I rolled a just few on the carpeting in the basement, however I'm impressed with the insert and my misses are a slight pull, not pushes, so that tells me that I'm able to close the face through the putting stroke.

My came with the upgraded SS grip. Man, it's weird to have the top thinner than the bottom of the grip. Of course, that may be the reason I'm pulling and not pushing.
As far as it being used, It was in perfect shape, Paid less that $90 for it including shipping.
Looking forward to getting this on some practice greens.

Solid bump markm!

I put the vline fang in play this year. Coming from a two ball it took a bit of getting used to the different alignment style, but I'm loving this shape and the insert is awesome. The feel from it is just right and as long as i put the ball online it goes where I want.

Really like the Rx 2ball. Rolled it better than the works and the O-works lines today. Think it's time to look at FS threads and CPO!

Really like the Rx 2ball. Rolled it better than the works and the O-works lines today. Think it's time to look at FS threads and CPO!

I got a pretty good deal on mine from CPO FWIW

Does anyone know why on the SS grips, they made the top smaller than the bottom of the grip? It's different from anything I have used before.
It's like it was designed for Left hand low on right hand golfers.

Does anyone know why on the SS grips, they made the top smaller than the bottom of the grip? It's different from anything I have used before.
It's like it was designed for Left hand low on right hand golfers.

I did not notice that on mine at all.

Its like the grip on the Odyssey chipper. It was that way in the store as well .
Might reach out to Odyssey via twitter.

Its like the grip on the Odyssey chipper. It was that way in the store as well .
Might reach out to Odyssey via twitter.

Huh. I've never noticed anything odd about the grip on my chippper. Now I'll have to go check it out.

Back