Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

I picked up two grey pair just now. I still really like my Kentwool Socks that I wore today. If they are as comfortable as these and help with the heat I will be happy.

So Kentwool Customer Service is Fan-freaking-tastic order placed on Thursday free shipping and it's already here! Thank you Kentwool!!!

So Kentwool Customer Service is Fan-freaking-tastic order placed on Thursday free shipping and it's already here! Thank you Kentwool!!!
I was about to post the same thing- their customer service us fantastic. Came home today to find my order from Thursday in the mailbox. Additionally I had another envelope from Kentwool with a really nice note from a member of their team.

6341bdd235c9cb7cf287dd5c1cdfaac2.jpg

I was about to post the same thing- their customer service us fantastic. Came home today to find my order from Thursday in the mailbox. Additionally I had another envelope from Kentwool with a really nice note from a member of their team.

6341bdd235c9cb7cf287dd5c1cdfaac2.jpg

My goal is to get to "amsmith Platinum level" with them haha

One pair of mine from the event already has a couple of holes in the hip area. It must be from my washer. I haven't worn them a lot since the event because I try to save them for golfing days. So at most, they've been through the washer 5 times. We have a non-agitator top loader. I put them in the dryer once, but have been air drying them since then. Also, the stitching at the top of the slot is coming loose on both pairs. Has anyone else noticed this too?

These really are the most comfortable underwear I own, but I'd be hesitant to recommend them based on my experience with their durability.

One pair of mine from the event already has a couple of holes in the hip area. It must be from my washer. I haven't worn them a lot since the event because I try to save them for golfing days. So at most, they've been through the washer 5 times. We have a non-agitator top loader. I put them in the dryer once, but have been air drying them since then. Also, the stitching at the top of the slot is coming loose on both pairs. Has anyone else noticed this too?

These really are the most comfortable underwear I own, but I'd be hesitant to recommend them based on my experience with their durability.

A couple of the other guys have had similar issues and reached out to kentwool and received replacements

I saw a similar issue with a hole in the hip area also....interesting.

I saw a similar issue with a hole in the hip area also....interesting.

Weird, I'll have to check my pairs, I don't believe I've had any issues with mine, I picked up a few extra pairs too. (5 total)

I have five pairs of these, and have worn them for everything from golf, to bowling, to working out (kind of), to traveling. I don't think I have any issues either.

I've not had any issues with my boxers or socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have five pairs of these, and have worn them for everything from golf, to bowling, to working out (kind of), to traveling. I don't think I have any issues either.

I have four pairs of these and not a single problem. I reach for them anytime I can because they are more comfortable.

I haven't had any issue with my two pair yet. I have mainly just wore them to work and not to play golf yet.They don't ride up like some other underwear I have which I really like about them. I am interested to see how they do this summer in hot and humid weather.

No issues for mine but I'll keep an eye out. They are so damn comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues with my pairs, wore a pair yesterday and today and i nice and comfortable

I can't say enough about these drawers. So comfortable and easy to use with the flap.

Washed a pair of mine tonight and when I went to hang them up, I noticed a string had come loose from the waist band down to about 2 inches down the left seam. Appears I may eventually an issue in the hip area as well.

Wore a pair for my workout and other than some riding up during squats they were unnoticeable the rest of the time

Hi Everyone -- good news! Just in time for summer activities, size large boxers are back in stock in both gray and black at kentwool.com.

For those who've left us feedback here, thank you so much! Your trial and insights, and your awesome support, mean the world. Saw a post or two about a problematic hip seam. If you haven't already, shoot us a note at info@kentwool.com. That should not be happening, and we will make it right. Appreciate everyone for keeping Kentwool on your feet and your seats! :)

You rock! Say hi to DM for me.

Nice! I need to order some more!

I'm slowly converting my whole drawer to these--as I find them more comfortable to wear for just about anything--in addition to golf. I will definitely be adding more.

I still love rocking these when golfing, I even used a pair while traveling earlier this month, and they kept me cool the whole time. They are still quite soft, a little band creasing, but nothing major. Hopefully I can find some good deals on them again, and add a few more to the rotation.

I think I will stick with my adidas climacool tank underwear. Good fit, cool, breathable.

Back