Cure Putters Review Thread

I can't wait to see Sposey rolling one of these at Club Clash this week. I think he's going to have his eyes opened big time.

I really want to find one of the RX's to mess with this weekend.

I reconfigured the weights on my Cure to give it a little toe hang after reading the Toe Hang segment in the THP Classroom. I rolled a bunch of putts on my practice green and I seem to be rolling it a bit better now. I'm playing a round on Saturday, so I'll update some more over the weekend.
Experimenting is one of the best features of these things, I took the RX3f to the practice green over lunch and set it a bit more flat than I was and dropped the weight just a hair, found some good results and will use it for my next few rounds, and the best part is, I can switch it back or to something else just as easy.

I reached out to cure asking about installing a custom matrix putter shaft I've been sitting on, and got the go ahead that it should work, can't wait to mess around with that setup!

I put a new grip on mine, since I prefer a big putter grip, I also moved a bunch of weight to the toe, one aluminium 1/4" and both of the SS 1/4" weights, It's not very much of a toe hang setup, but it seems to be helping a little bit. I'm liking it so far, and I'll keep playing with it.

Just a couple of quick comparison pics between the Nead and the Cure

66bb7e246f7d27495273d268e80a19b9.jpg

d138ef04c3183bb6346f78b8e6d0f402.jpg

2c1f20a8a958701c27c0820440a0b4df.jpg

I'm pumped you got this in. I can't wow to roll a few putts with it.

Good Grief! Apples and Oranges, my friend!!

Take some time to learn about the Cure, get it out on the practice green for at least 30 min, you need to adjust to the weight and the feel.

Does it come with a lot of adjustable screws, or just a few?

Good Grief! Apples and Oranges, my friend!!

Take some time to learn about the Cure, get it out on the practice green for at least 30 min, you need to adjust to the weight and the feel.

Does it come with a lot of adjustable screws, or just a few?

Just the 6 weights in the back, I was going to head to there website and check out the weight kits, been rolling it on the carpet for a little bit.

Feels pretty good and solid, I like the alignment line.

I Am going to have to get used to the face balanced vs toe hang that the Nead had, i played with the weights a bit and the toe hang was pretty minimal

Just the 6 weights in the back, I was going to head to there website and check out the weight kits, been rolling it on the carpet for a little bit.

Feels pretty good and solid, I like the alignment line.

I Am going to have to get used to the face balanced vs toe hang that the Nead had, i played with the weights a bit and the toe hang was pretty minimal

It doesn't surprise me that you can only get a little bit of toe hang. I had almost all the weight I could get on the toe of my RX1 and only got to about 1/2 toe hang, the cx1 has less weight movement I believe.

Have you rolled any of the RX series cure putters? Any comparison between the two models?

It doesn't surprise me that you can only get a little bit of toe hang. I had almost all the weight I could get on the toe of my RX1 and only got to about 1/2 toe hang, the cx1 has less weight movement I believe.

Have you rolled any of the RX series cure putters? Any comparison between the two models?

I haven't rolled any of the 2016 RX models, but I rolled emarts RX1 a few times last year and the sound was the toughest thing for me but the roll was fantastic

I haven't rolled any of the 2016 RX models, but I rolled emarts RX1 a few times last year and the sound was the toughest thing for me but the roll was fantastic

What kind of differences do you see between the two?

For me I actually prefer the looks of the RX series, and the weighting (I think).

What kind of differences do you see between the two?

For me I actually prefer the looks of the RX series, and the weighting (I think).

It's been a while since I rolled the RX, definitely the look at address is different but the roll and forgiveness seems pretty comparable.

Finally getting the CX2 on the course tomorrow afternoon. Have done a good bit of carpet putting, trying to find the weight that "feels" right, and think I've found my sweet spot. Have been working on starting the putts on line for a couple of feet - looking good so far.

Also threw a jumbo Iomic grip on it, which works better with a grip change of made.

I have pretty high expectations, so bring it Cure!

I just saw Lexi make a birdie and was using a Cure. Anyone know which model she is using? Also it looked large in TV, is that the case or was it just me.

Rx5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled the Scotty Cameron this weekend will be putting the Cure back in the bag tom for sure lol.

Torn between the new Scotty Cameron Newport and my Cure RX3F. A good putting session is in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so I have had good luck with my RX2 since Cure event. Love the distance control I have with it and puts a great roll on the ball. Only issue that I have is I don't feel confident from the 3-5 foot range. Just seems at that close to the hole, the putter is to big. So recently someone mentioned try lining up the ball on the toe and using the weight behind the toe as a guide. I tried this today and between practice and the few I had in my round, I made 11 out of 12 putts this way. Think I'm gonna stick with this method

Used RX2 this weekend and distance control was good with it but I had troubles lining it up

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Used RX2 this weekend and distance control was good with it but I had troubles lining it up

Hi Shane!!!!

What kind of troubles with aLignment?

Hi Shane!!!!

What kind of troubles with aLignment?
Hi Alex :) it was just hard for my eye to line the putter up. The MOI is legit

OK, first round in the books, and I was pretty pleased with the putting... 30 putts, today. I had a good bit of confidence on the greens and I think it showed.

CX2 is certainly looking to cement a spot in my bag. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cure, for coming out with a model that is a bit more traditional in shape and sound. Still oversized, obviously, with higher MOI numbers, and I love that.

Simple to lineup on the target, and working very well, for me, with starting the ball on line, and giving me the confidence to be a bit more aggressive on the green.

OK, first round in the books, and I was pretty pleased with the putting... 30 putts, today. I had a good bit of confidence on the greens and I think it showed.

CX2 is certainly looking to cement a spot in my bag. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cure, for coming out with a model that is a bit more traditional in shape and sound. Still oversized, obviously, with higher MOI numbers, and I love that.

simple to lineup in the target, and working very well, for me, with starting the ball on line, and giving me the confidence to be a bit more aggressive on the green.

Nice first round Rambler, 30 putts is solid.

How was your weight setup?

I have 4 of the 6 weight screws in, with the innermost holes empty. Experimented a good bit in the house, trying to find something that felt "right".

Back