Do You Clean Your Golf Shoes?

With my TRUE Linkswear Breathe LYT shoes, I take the insoles and laces out and toss them in the washing machine when they need cleaning and then tumble dry with low heat. I know they are not actually "waterproof" and have the mesh/cloth panels coupled with plastic/vinyl panels, but they come out looking brand new and the sizing does not change. I have done this a couple of times now and the shoes are still in excellent shape over a year later....

I'm not suggesting this method for anyone else, but it works for these shoes...and works well!!!

No. The locker attendants in the golf courses here do a decent job of cleaning them. Just soap and water, though. No polish.

On a regular basis! It drives me crazy to play in dirty shoes! Yes, I' m a little obsessive!

Just cleaned 'em up to be ready for the Kickoff Classic in 3 weeks. After they dry, a change of spikes is in order.

Not only do I clean them but I polish them regularly too with Kiwi polish.

Sure, I use Puma brand cleaning foam spray for sneakers. Soaked it for one minutes and wipe off. Once or twice a year, I sent my shoes to dry cleaning services.

I use Ecco wax oil after pretty much every round.

Every time I play!!

After 36 holes, or more if they get muddy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just started using a Mr Clean magic eraser. It works pretty good.

soap, water, a toothbrush, and a towel. Nothing fancy.

Not sure if I've replied to this thread already but generally I'll clean my shoes after every round.

It depends on the conditions, if it is wet then I will clean them after the round, if it is dry then maybe every other round

I still have my Amp Cell Fusions from 2013 and there is nothing wrong with them at all and they could be mistaken for being newer than they actually are

Yes, I clean both shoes and clubs after every round I play...

Back