Hello, my name is Rich and I'm a Lure ho!

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
I didn't notice any bass fishing threads in here. Who likes to bass fish when they are not on the links? Who likes to bass fish while on the links?

I have been fishing for my whole life, grew up on L.I. so I mostly fished salt water. Moved to AZ and really discovered bass fishing. I used to fish the ponds at the Scottsdale TPC at night, lots of big fish in those ponds. Bought my first bass boat in 95 and fished all of the Phoenix area lakes. Moved to VA in 98 and have been fishing these beautiful lakes since then.

I wonder sometimes if fishing lures are designed to catch fish or fishermen. I can't go into BPS without buying something. I have gotten better over the years, but like all hobbies it can get out of control in a hurry.:act-up:

Lets hear some of your fishing stories.......

You need to get to an event with Callaway and play with JRod. He is known to catch a thing or two during a round. Personally I stick to the golf.

I used to fish for bass a lot and do believe that a lot of the lures are made to catch fishermen as much as the fish.
I now mostly fish for Pike with my brother in his bass boat and there are even more lures made to catch fishermen in that arena.

By the way, my brother's name is Mark and he is a pike lure ho to the nth degree. I think he needs help.

I just love to fish, period. Doesnt matter the species. Ive been known to bring a fishing rod with me every time I travel. Ill have one with me at Club Clash as well. Hoping to fish the early tide on Friday morning. Maybe Ill get lucky and I can feed THP lunch before the range session ??

Can't stay awake long enough to fish but to each his own!!

I am a big fan of fishing all types of fish, I primarily fly fish in most occasions I strip streamers and poppers for bass on mostly!!!

I've been fishing as long as I can remember. Love to fish for anything that swims, but haven't had a chance to salt water fish yet. The last 5 years, my focus has been on ice fishing, specifically targeting large bluegill.

I am a lure & gadget ho as well. I tend to believe that most fishing lures and gadgets are made to catch fisherman more so than fish, but that doesn't stop me from buying. I probably have enough gear to open a small tackle shop...

My favorite is smallmouth bass on our streams in southern Missouri. I fish out of my flat bottom jet boat and some out of my kayak on the smaller rivers. Right now I have been going to the lake catching crappie. The white bass run is on as well. Yes I love me some lures as well. Fishing golf hunting yeah they all have me and my pocket book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back