Wilson Staff Model Utility Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the Open around the corner, it usually signals time for Utility Club releases.

D-D7eg5WsAE7P5b.jpg

D-D7eghWsAEU2ep.jpg

Oh my! Those are cleannnnnnnnnnn

W/S doing some good things it looks like

They look like they would be pretty easy to hit.

Woodland gaming Wilson irons and winning US Open at Pebble is a nice injection of excitement for the brand.

Those Utility Irons look very nice. Can't wait to see the topline view.

• Admin
Woodland gaming Wilson irons and winning US Open at Pebble is a nice injection of excitement for the brand.

Those Utility Irons look very nice. Can't wait to see the topline view.

D-D7ehPXUAANNFr.jpg

I like it. I know these days, I may be in the minority, but I really like the look of that polished chrome. They come with graphite or is that a black steel shaft?

• Admin
I like it. I know these days, I may be in the minority, but I really like the look of that polished chrome. They come with graphite or is that a black steel shaft?

Right now they are just prototypes. These have the KBS Hybrid Proto shaft in them.

Thad’s a good looking update to their original utility, the v4 I think.

Plenty of iron there to get the ball up easy.

Looking sharp. Wilson should definitely stick to traditional looks, much like Hogan. They do well in that lane.

Those are mean!

Wilson makes some of the cleanest looking clubs. Man I wish I had the game to play something like that.

Really like the overall looks of those utility irons.

Looks like a good update to the V4 utility iron. Reminds me a little bit of the JPX 900 irons. Good looking club

Look amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like what Wilson is doing right now, and these are no exception; fantastic looking utility irons!

Curious to see if Woodland bags one for the Open.

Had no idea (it makes sense) that the Open is a big release time for Utility clubs

Wilson makes some of the cleanest looking clubs. Man I wish I had the game to play something like that.

Don't be so sure that you don't, my friend. Utility irons are surprisingly forgiving.

I think they would have looked a touch better without the polished finish, but overall they are super clean and I wouldn’t hesitate to use one.

I'm right there with you on the polished chrome - so classy. Excited to see these in hand.

I love the look of these... Wilson has really come around in the past 5 years, I could rock a whole bag of their gear easily... and I couldn't have said that in the not too distant past.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really clean look.

Back