#THPCallout - Hickerad won't know what hit him

Gotta go with CC with the pops in this one. Hickerad was striping the ball well Thursday, but CC's game lends to a good score in this course. The pops will prove too much and CC wins.

Gotta go with CC with the pops in this one. Hickerad was striping the ball well Thursday, but CC's game lends to a good score in this course. The pops will prove too much and CC wins.

Oh come on! You're just salty that I picked Amart and not you.

Oh come on! You're just salty that I picked Amart and not you.

Lol maybe! . Can't blame ya after Thursday's debacle. I think it's gonna be tough, I don't think CC has shot worse than low low 80's when I've played with him. Gonna be close!

Lol maybe! . Can't blame ya after Thursday's debacle. I think it's gonna be tough, I don't think CC has shot worse than low low 80's when I've played with him. Gonna be close!

Don't worry. I know how to get into his head. He's gonna blow up and not break 100! ;)

He will be punting his driver...not me!

I'm a fan of pops. Give me CC in a close one!

*cough cough* Avatar change *cough cough*

ill take Hickerad mostly because hes not playing me ....he better hope CC doesn't request my services #headgames :alien:

hickerad got all his bad golf out of the way Saturday, should be an easy win 4&2

The future site of CCs beat down!
2d68646312d0a9fc0a366f1213ae527c.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Eagle on 14.

da235347f899c5e015dad2e63fe84850.jpg

You better look out CC. I think I found something tonight.

bce8f15a5c42af72ca495b5c005ff362.jpg

Hey captain, what are we putting on the line here?

I think a package of Wilson Staff balls would be appropriate for this one.

Or first round of baseball food whenever we get to a tribe game.

Early afternoon meeting might allow for some range time or a quick nine before heading home. Need to work out some bad swings I had in league last week. I think I've got this one.

Early afternoon meeting might allow for some range time or a quick nine before heading home. Need to work out some bad swings I had in league last week. I think I've got this one.

Get all the work in you can...you're gonna need it!

The future site of CCs beat down!
2d68646312d0a9fc0a366f1213ae527c.jpg

Wow...they moved the pin from the back right. Shocked.

Range session for me to at lunch!

Got all my bad swings out of the way yesterday, I hope!

Got all my bad swings out of the way yesterday, I hope!

dont worry i will coach you up in the AM round Saturday so you will be ready for the PM round #callout

dont worry i will coach you up in the AM round Saturday so you will be ready for the PM round #callout

CC if you are a smart man,and I know you are, you will listen to nothing he says.

Back