Bridgestone Ball Fitting Video

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Received an email from Bridgestone about a video analysis ball fitting. Figured I would share so others could give it a shot.

Really curious about this. Neat idea!

That's pretty cool. I will try it.

well this is pretty effing sweet......gonna try it out soon i think

this is something I am really looking forward to trying out. Obviously, I have plenty of questions surrounding it but will hold off on them until I am able to go through the fit process itself.

What's the purpose of the box of golf balls in the video for?

I downloaded the app a few weeks ago but haven’t had a chance to use it

Pretty neat idea...would be cool to see if in person and video fittings match for a high % of people.

Very cool... thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really cool. Do you need an app? I am definitely going to try it next week sometime.

Has anyone sent a video in yet?

random question...anyone do this yet? If so, have you tried the ball recommendation?

ddec;n8896699 said:
random question...anyone do this yet? If so, have you tried the ball recommendation?

I submitted my swing and one of a friend (he's a Titleist loyalist). No response from Bridgestone yet but curious to hear what they suggest.

Vortex ;n8896705 said:
I submitted my swing and one of a friend (he's a Titleist loyalist). No response from Bridgestone yet but curious to hear what they suggest.

how long ago did you do that?Just curious. I would think for them to launch this thing and be successful at it, one of the things they need to get right(besides the ball fitting assessment) is the response time.

ddec;n8896708 said:
how long ago did you do that?Just curious. I would think for them to launch this thing and be successful at it, one of the things they need to get right(besides the ball fitting assessment) is the response time.

It's been a few weeks (~4). I sent a message to Adam at Bridgestone and he's going to look into it. Agree with your comment about response time. They need to strike when the mental intrigue is top of mind.

Back