Anyone get fit in Ohio

Ryan.Humphris

Reaction score
Handicap
If so where and what was the experience like?

I was fitting at the Windmill Lakes Golf Center in Macedonia and the experience was beyond my expectations. I believe my fitting lasted about an hour and we even went through a putter fitting. Highly recommend it.

I was fitting at the Windmill Lakes Golf Center in Macedonia and the experience was beyond my expectations. I believe my fitting lasted about an hour and we even went through a putter fitting. Highly recommend it.
If i was getting 1 now id go there. They got it all too

Depending where you are my instructor does fittings for callaway, ping and titleist

Probably thinking of windmill. Just want new woods.

i went to the taylormade performance lab in new Albany a few years ago.

Probably thinking of windmill. Just want new woods.

i went to the taylormade performance lab in new Albany a few years ago.
What part of ohio are u in?

+1 for Windmill Golf Center. Heard nothing but good things about them.

If near Central Ohio or willing to drive, the Taylormade Performance Center is great, as is The Golf Depot (a Callaway Fitting Studio, with multiple brands). I last used The Golf Depot, Josh is a former employee of Trackman, so he knows his way around the fitting process quite well.

If near Central Ohio or willing to drive, the Taylormade Performance Center is great, as is The Golf Depot (a Callaway Fitting Studio, with multiple brands). I last used The Golf Depot, Josh is a former employee of Trackman, so he knows his way around the fitting process quite well.

Is this over in Gahanna? My In-laws live down by you. Might use this as an escape for an hour or 2 when the wife & I visit.

Is this over in Gahanna? My In-laws live down by you. Might use this as an escape for an hour or 2 when the wife & I visit.

Yes sir!

If you can get over to Granville, I can recommend getting fit at the driving range there by Jeff. He is very knowledgeable, and can do an outdoor fitting with his Trackman. He is also able to bend clubs on the spot if you want to go for the heavy duty fitting. I had an excellent experience.

Live around the corner from Windmill Lakes Golf Center, the best in northern ohio. Trent for clubs and Scott for putters.

Live around the corner from Windmill Lakes Golf Center, the best in northern ohio. Trent for clubs and Scott for putters.

Think I am going to make an appointment.

Windmill will also let you take demo clubs out to their range with purchase of a bucket of balls.

Awesome way to weed out any bad fits before going in for a fitting.

I'm going tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completed my iron fitting at Windmill and ordered my new Callaway Apex CF16's on Saturday and had my new clubs delivered to my house on Wednesday.

Crazy fast.

Back