Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to STL for some golf with some great THP'ers! Then off to Lincoln on Wed to finish the 2nd part of my #THPcallout with Icey!

Heading to STL for some golf with some great THP'ers! Then off to Lincoln on Wed to finish the 2nd part of my #THPcallout with Icey!

See you in the morning! It's gonna be a blast tomorrow!

Temperatures finally starting to turn for the better and playing a round with THPers tomorrow. Always worthy of a happy thread post.

I hate my job. I got money Problems. Kids driving me Crazy. But Hey!. I am hitting the ball good, So life is Good!:act-up:

I hate my job. I got money Problems. Kids driving me Crazy. But Hey!. I am hitting the ball good, So life is Good!:act-up:

Dude. That sounds miserable. Honestly.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

With a statement like that I'm going to need more.

Wait you are at Club Clash!!!! Enjoy buddy you deserve it!

204df7b3ead02ab2e91b2259ad7494cb.jpg

Somebody loved her boogie board and new sunglasses she got for her birthday from Uncle Dean and Aunt Jenn!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Leave for vacation Tuesday then return to finish up this darn thesis. Break is greatly needed for both myself and the lady friend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had my interview to get into skill trades yesterday and it went great.

My dad talked to the guy that interviewed me and he said that they want me in and moved me to the top of the list to get into the apprenticeship program. I'm pretty excited about it and would be great to finally get in.
great news. What field are you in?

great news. What field are you in?
I just work on the floor right now but looking to get in to the apprenticeship to hopefully become an electrician.

Brought my dad home from the hospital earlier today, he's looking and feeling fantastic. His surgeon is really happy with his progress already. PT/OT had him walking all over his floor before I picked him up, it's amazing how much faster recovery time is now vs his first total knee 23 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asked to deliver a speech at LaCosta next week (I'm sloppy seconds) will use this to work in 3 rounds. LaCosta Champions, Aviara and Madera will be played before heading back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got home and kissed the wife and kids. Unpacked the car. Grabbed a beer and taking the pup for a walk, reflecting on an awesome weekend.

Club Clash was fun.
One of the better venues, a great group of people and a whole lot of swings.

Spent the weekend pounding drivers at the beach with awesome THPers and won a driver at the end. Id say Im pretty darn happy.

This weekend did a lot for me mentally. It was great to see so many friends and make some new ones, while beating the ball around with no concern on competition or score. It was so good in fact that even on the drive home I felt no post-event blues, just contentment.

This weekend did a lot for me mentally. It was great to see so many friends and make some new ones, while beating the ball around with no concern on competition or score. It was so good in fact that even on the drive home I felt no post-event blues, just contentment.
It was great seeing you Donne. Glad we had a chance to get a round in and chat.

it was nice to meet you and wish we could have shared that round together yesterday and totally understand where you were coming from.

Sometimes, all it takes is a THP Event, to remind you what its all about.
Thanks THPers.

Sometimes, all it takes is a THP Event, to remind you what its all about.
Thanks THPers.

I freaking need to go to one soon before I lose my mind. June 11th can't get here soon enough

All inclusives make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back