Puma Golf OG and Suede G Patch Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The iconic PUMA Suede shoe launched in 1968 and since then has been influencing street style with its legendary, classic, cool vibe. Last year, PUMA Golf introduced a popular golf version of the Suedes, and now, the brand is releasing two new iterations of the classic shoe, featuring the same iconic style with modern performance technologies ideally suited for the golf course.

Mimicking the classic style of PUMA’s original Suedes, the PUMA OG shoe ($100), which is unisex and available in both men’s and women’s sizing, utilizes premium Atlantis leather on the upper. The shoe is built on a hidden traction outsole which provides the appearance of a fashion-forward sneaker off the course, while offering excellent recessed spikeless traction for unrivaled grip and stability on any surface on the course. The OG features a sleek shaped last for a stylish toe-down look and added comfort. The ultra-soft PU insole provides added support for long-lasting comfort. The PUMA OG shoe is available now in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 14) Black, White and Peacoat for men and women.

The Suede G Patch ($110) shoe allows golfers to customize their style and bring some personal flair to the course. The footwear icon sports a suede leather upper with a tonal hoop-and-loop formstripe that comes equipped with six interchangeable, woven label patches that can be changed out as often as you’d like. This version is also built on a hidden traction outsole that provides the stability needed on course. A dual-density insole provides two unique layers of cushioning for customized comfort, fit and long-lasting durability. The Suede G Patch, which is available in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 14) comes in Bridal Rose, Black and Quarry colorways.

webimage-989DB80D-1CA5-45CD-9524CFBE6DECB8FD.jpg

webimage-9DF857D6-19F4-46EC-B303A5E2074C49A5.jpg

webimage-827998C0-4B93-4E60-940FD2EC56080F40.jpg

webimage-62D18574-E821-410C-8F55C9FE65198BE8.jpg

Really like the Puma OG shoes.

Love the look. I got my first pair of Puma’s when they were the cool shoe to have back in the mid ‘70’s and I now own 5 pairs of their golf shoes and a few pairs of their street shoes. These are on my buy list!

Good looking shoes. Recessed spikeless is an interesting description.

Grew up wearing Puma Suedes. The navy looks super clean.

Not a bad classic look at all. Not sure about the patches on the shoes though.

Nice looking shoes.

that velcro seems like it would be impossible to keep clean. love the style though, have been looking hard at the OGs.

just a classic design

I need the Navy and Pink

I will pass on the patches

Those grey suede are hot.

I hope they come with the minimum 14 pieces of flair.

Navy is legit

The Navy one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many love this style, but I learned last time they brought a version, not a good option for a size 14 guy

I like the OG look in the abstract although I wouldn’t wear it. The patch is just weird.

The suede patch shoes aren’t for me - I’m probably not their target anyway - but I like the OG...big shock, I’m basically a Puma shoe ho

Thank you. I feel like you, me, Stan, we get it. I mean, I thought I remembered people saying they wanted to express themselves.

Back