chpar4

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone here get a little package and a letter from Callaway about this? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Please expand.

Um, yeah… What did your letter say though so I can confirm you're not… fishing ;-)

Um, yeah… What did your letter say though so I can confirm you're not… fishing ;-)
Welcomed to the club and had a small token of appreciation. From Nate. Just curious as to how many members. Not many over at the Callaway Community yet. Why would I fish?

"A-15" Club

"A-15" Club

Welcomed to the club and had a small token of appreciation. From Nate. Just curious as to how many members. Not many over at the Callaway Community yet. Why would I fish?

Sorry one of those situations where tone doesn't come across... Damn internet lol

I was the one doing the fishing because I'm a huge Callaway fan and had no clue what you were referring to.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry one of those situations where tone doesn't come across... Damn internet lol

I was the one doing the fishing because I'm a huge Callaway fan and had no clue what you were referring to.

Sorry for the confusion :)

No sweat. I am a Callaway Homer also. Are you a member of the Community over there?

No sweat. I am a Callaway Homer also. Are you a member of the Community over there?

Yeah, but nearly active as I should be! The whole bag except for a wedge and the putter is Callaway so I really have no excuse.

Back