Introducing Majesty Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These Asian companies clubs look like works of art. It's such a fascinating cultural difference.

These Asian companies clubs look like works of art. It's such a fascinating cultural difference.

I agree. Even their showrooms look amazing.

It’s interesting- there’s definitely some similarities with the Honma Beres stuff with the gold but it’s absolutely a different aesthetic. Whereas the Honma stuff focuses more on classic lines with gold accents, these are definitely more ornate.

The Royal SP line looks quite nice and fairly understated.

The putters and wedges they have on the website look especially incredible.

They did a really good job with their website, I am honestly surprisingly impressed.
That was the same reaction I had. Shockingly well done. It says a lot about their investment in their North American business.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

• Admin
I agree with both above. I was super impressed with how well the website is done.

I'm not a fan of this style on a golf club but they sure do look pretty and I agree about the website. A couple of those effects are fun.

The visual quality of Majesty is pretty overwhelming. Thanks for the introduction, and I am pretty eager to see what all they can offer golfers over the next couple years.

Still laughing about our experience during Range Days. Shocked me.

In the USA market "golfer status" is mostly about the scores one shoots. In the Japanese market I think "golfer status" includes the financial price of one's equipment.

Wow did you look at the sublime line. Those look amazing not sure I could force myself to take a swing with those.

The visual quality of Majesty is pretty overwhelming. Thanks for the introduction, and I am pretty eager to see what all they can offer golfers over the next couple years.

Still laughing about our experience during Range Days. Shocked me.

Yup. Low spin, high launch, good speed.

Wow that's impresive lineup, website, and display of clubs

I've said it before, and will again, wow.

Those are WAY more art than anything I've seen in golf. That driver face is so wild.

I’m not a huge fan based on the images but I’ve said that before and been proven wrong when seeing them in person.

Either way, I’m glad to see some US presence

Agreed. Might have something cool coming up soon too.

It’s all about performance when it’s all said and done, bomb one off the tee, and throw some darts the irons while with the boys and be like.......

ebc5fc10ac1e5357becde9474bc0df7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancy site for some fancy clubs...would definitely like to see them in person and would not be able to resist going into one of those showrooms.

Good on them. If they can keep their prices in line with the other major players, then great! It’s just one more option for the average Joe to get fitted for. If they are overpriced, then their endeavour into the North American market will be short lived. I think having guys like Rose play the Honmas will make a difference, but if their pricing is off, then they won’t survive.

Good on them. If they can keep their prices in line with the other major players, then great! It’s just one more option for the average Joe to get fitted for. If they are overpriced, then their endeavour into the North American market will be short lived. I think having guys like Rose play the Honmas will make a difference, but if their pricing is off, then they won’t survive.

Check out the article on the home page (linked in first post). I do not think that is their goal. Like XXIO and a few others, Majesty will most likely stay on the premium/luxury side.

Check out the article on the home page (linked in first post). I do not think that is their goal. Like XXIO and a few others, Majesty will most likely stay on the premium/luxury side.

It makes sense. Everything about that design says luxury to me.

Back