The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin. That's just crazy. I also remember the time someone at a pool up there assaulted a lifeguard and you stepped in to help. You need to find a better crowd to hang around. Ha

All 10 chickens I bought yesterday and the one old bird I had are gone and there's feathers everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 10 chickens I bought yesterday and the one old bird I had are gone and there's feathers everywhere

What the hell happened? Coyote?

Never seen 5 groups on one hole before. Gonna be a long freaking round.

What the hell happened? Coyote?

Fox I believe, we've seen it around, winter also pushed up a couple fence posts leaving a gap at the bottom of the fence. Guess I'll fix that set some traps and try chickens again.

Definitely not a good start to the morning after a great night at the Garth concert.

Fox I believe, we've seen it around, winter also pushed up a couple fence posts leaving a gap at the bottom of the fence. Guess I'll fix that set some traps and try chickens again.

Definitely not a good start to the morning after a great night at the Garth concert.

Man sorry to hear that.

I'm tired of playing on aerated greens! Everywhere I go it's the same thing. I know it's necessary but I still hate it!

Mine are being aerated 25/26th so another week of nice greens before the week (max) of 'I wonder which way it'll go this time'

I've been doing the ol' dance of avoid aerated greens at all costs. Luckily the best conditions local course is aerating a month later than all the others so Its been easier than normal.

I've been doing the ol' dance of avoid aerated greens at all costs. Luckily the best conditions local course is aerating a month later than all the others so Its been easier than normal.
Come to think of it, I'm really hoping the track I'm playing out here isn't punched.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Man sorry to hear that.

It happens dude just didn't expect 11 birds in one night.

Thought I fixed my mower finished mowing and wheel assembly is loose, pulled it and the new woodruff key is all chewed up. Guess I'll call about a wheel assembly Monday. Hopefully I don't have to replace the pump as I don't think I can just replace the spindle guess I'll find out Monday.

Had an AA employee at MCO tell me, and I quote, that "We have been dealing with these cancelations all day, now it's time for you to deal with it and figure it out yourself".

No flight until 8pm tomorrow back to OKC, so I'm out 225 for a one way car rental then sitting in OKC until that rental place opens to return it. Fantastic. F*****g fantastic.

Had an AA employee at MCO tell me, and I quote, that "We have been dealing with these cancelations all day, now it's time for you to deal with it and figure it out yourself".

No flight until 8pm tomorrow back to OKC, so I'm out 225 for a one way car rental then sitting in OKC until that rental place opens to return it. Fantastic. F*****g fantastic.

You shouldn't have to wait for them to open to return it. They will have a drop box. Are you stuck in the airport all night?

That....is BRUTAL and unreal. Be safe!

I just sent you a text, call me when you get this.

You shouldn't have to wait for them to open to return it. They will have a drop box. Are you stuck in the airport all night?
Had to use advantage bc the others are all sold out, they don't have an overnight drop off. This has legit turned into a nightmare, and a freaking expensive ass nightmare at that.

800-882-8880

AA customer service number. Light that SOB up and see what they can do to help lessen the blow. Then, see if they can do better.

I just sent you a text, call me when you get this.

Had to use advantage bc the others are all sold out, they don't have an overnight drop off. This has legit turned into a nightmare, and a freaking expensive ass nightmare at that.

Bump for Jman.

Will do as soon as I land, we are about 30 out from Dallas.

Ohhhh. I thought you were stuck in Orlando and we were about to book you a hotel room at the Hyatt attached to the airport. This makes more sense (still bad) that you have to rent a car and drive back home. Got it. So sorry buddy.

That's terrible James!

Put the keys in the fuel door call when they open

Ohhhh. I thought you were stuck in Orlando and we were about to book you a hotel room at the Hyatt attached to the airport. This makes more sense (still bad) that you have to rent a car and drive back home. Got it. So sorry buddy.

I ****ing love you guys.

Yeah, no worries dude. One of the responses I got from the smart ass at the counter was to stay I Orlando till tomorrow which still didn't get me home since there are no directs to OKC. Its brutal.

So brutal.

Might just walk up to the enterprise or whatever counters and see if they have anything since I know I can just drop off with them at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back