Special Delivery: Unboxing Friday

I’ve bought from them a few times. Good service.

Pretty slick on golfballs.com to search and find a high res THP logo to use for imprinting.
Kudos to them.
Wonder where they decide to put the alignment line.

Pretty slick on golfballs.com to search and find a high res THP logo to use for imprinting.
Kudos to them.
Wonder where they decide to put the alignment line.

They use a PR company that has a number of golf companies. My guess is they grabbed it from them. Sadly they are not all THP Logo, or it would make a fun giveaway.

Unboxing videos are always fun. I've purchased from them in the past. Designs are easy to do, the service was great and delivery was fast.

Cool video! I like that you can get the 180* line at no cost right now, but to Canadan's point.... looks a bit range ballish to me also. I've used recently but I have used golfballs.com in the past and service was quick and easy.

Nice little surprise in the doorstep, and the customization is a really cool feature.. too bad I would lose then too fast to enjoy them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good, little segment! I have to imagine you guys get sent stuff quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed this one. Yes, it’s a daily thing at times.

I could see that xl line being a popular thing. Can’t recall if I have ever used golfballs.com before or not.

I agree with a few above that this does have a Cut Golf look to it.

That’s cool as heck.

Those golf balls are sweet, but man it just makes me need that overhead rig even more!!!

@JB great surprise! I want a couple with your name on them.. The places I spray them would have people finding them in some crazy places..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thats neat. I would 100% take advantage of the Line XL.

Back