Special Delivery: Unboxing Friday

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New feature called Special Delivery and in this one, we unbox the goods that come into THP HQ. A package from golfballs.com arrived unexpectedly so we open it up together.

[video=youtube;ALacJp4g9-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALacJp4g9-c[/video]

Nice. I don’t get any stamping done on balls that I would use on the course. I have no desire to advertise my poor ability to keep my ball in play. Those look cool for sure.

New feature called Special Delivery and in this one, we unbox the goods that come into THP HQ. A package from golfballs.com arrived unexpectedly so we open it up together.

[video=youtube;ALacJp4g9-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALacJp4g9-c[/video]

Cool !

Always nice to have a good unexpected surprise.

Pretty cool. I don't mind a logo on my golf balls, makes it easier to identify. The line is pretty cool, would save on having to redo the sharpie on occasion. I've never bought from golfballs.com personally either.

Good, little segment! I have to imagine you guys get sent stuff quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's actually a pretty cool service. Not sure what a custom logo would cost but the custom line on the ball is a nice option.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I have bought from Golfballs.com 4 or 5 times and have never experienced any issues. Always the exact product I purchased and shipping has always been very timely.

Nice! I don’t know why I like watching unboxing videos so much, especially when they are done well. I still haven’t played my THP logo golf balls from the Titleist event...worried about losing those. Lol.

Neat. Nice little segment.

Very cool, and great timing. I need to pick up some more balls and it looks like Bridgestone are buy three get four right now.

Very cool, and great timing. I need to pick up some more balls and it looks like Bridgestone are buy three get four right now.

I know nothing of their service other than what THPers have to say, but I can say that BudgetGolf has their coupon for THPers for 15% off.

I know nothing of their service other than what THPers have to say, but I can say that BudgetGolf has their coupon for THPers for 15% off.

Thanks, I forgot about that. I'll check there as well. After watching the sweep I feel like it would be a disservice not to at least check them out.

Unexpected packages are always nice! Pretty cool stamping. I've never used GolfBalls.com for that - but maybe I'll keep them in mind in the future.

I like the line. It's not TT but it's good.

I bought some balls from them a few years ago. Everything went well and shipping was quicker than I expected.

I was really happy with golfballs.com when I ordered from them - @datcatalyst41 has some pictures of the finished product. Design was easy on their web site, and turnaround was quick. Customer service was fantastic when there was an issue with shipping.

Would recommend for any future personalization.

Always nice to see an unexpected package arrive. Looks like they do great work. I'll definitely have to check them out next time I want a logo on a ball.

I wouldn't mind a few sleeves that include my name and the 180-degree line.

Although are the "JB" ones on discount?

Love the video!

That line is very interesting... Seems almost too thick - makes me think of a range ball.

I thought it looked like a Cut Golf Ball honestly

I wouldn't mind a few sleeves that include my name and the 180-degree line.

Although are the "JB" ones on discount?

Maybe next month you can find them littered around Olympia Fields?

Maybe next month you can find them littered around Olympia Fields?

They don't allow me to go too close to that place. "Order of protection" or something something.

Cool new content. Can imagine there will be a lot of these with the number of boxes that come through there.

I'm a fan of unboxing videos. The ball that has your full name on it reminds me a range ball because of the thick black line

Nice. I don’t get any stamping done on balls that I would use on the course. I have no desire to advertise my poor ability to keep my ball in play. Those look cool for sure.

My dad used to get balls at a pretty good discount from work and stopped for that exact reason. Guys would approach him at his CC after league saying "Hey! I found one of your golf balls in the woods." Since his office was the only one for that company in the area, more than likely they came from him.

If I played a course frequently enough with the same friends, I would be tempted to use a get a ball with their name on it, hoping one day then randomly come across it on the golf course.

Back