What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I am really enjoying the Srixon z star. 2nd time playing them this year and they are really good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also keep you warm at night.

Hog 'in Da'zin
Ok I ll finish the story. The person who told me that was a caddie at Whistling Straits. The conversation came up when I asked him of he went south during the winter to work. He said nope, "I find me a nice big woman and snuggle up to her and I'm warm all winter." I laughed my butt off, then he added the part I posted above.

He earned his tip that day.

Ok I ll finish the story. The person who told me that was a caddie at Whistling Straits. The conversation cams up when I asked him of he went south during the winter to work. He said nope, "I find me a nice big woman and snuggle up to her and I'm warm all winter." I laughed my butt off, then he added the part I posted above.

He earned his tip that day.

Fat girls try harder - true athletes!!

I am really enjoying the Srixon z star. 2nd time playing them this year and they are really good for me.

It's a great great ball. In my opinon it's the closest ball to a ProV1

It's a great great ball. In my opinon it's the closest ball to a ProV1

It is an awesome ball for sure. I played the q star last year a lot and the z star is at a whole different level. I think that is going to be the ball I play this year.

It is an awesome ball for sure. I played the q star last year a lot and the z star is at a whole different level. I think that is going to be the ball I play this year.
Good choice. I had a friend hear me say I liked the ZStar so he gave me a big supply of the XV. That ball was too much for me, much firmer than the regular Z.

I put the 2016 chrome soft back in the bag today. My big complaint when I gamed it earlier this year was a noticeable loss of distance with the driver. Given these rounds were played in chiller weather. I wanted to give the ball a chance in better weather.

After today's round I have to say this is not the ball for me. I absolutely love the spin around the green and feel off the irons but I am nearly 20 yds shorter off the tee with this ball. There is some loss with the driver as well, but nearly as bad as the driver. There are a lot of positives with this ball. The feel and spin with the ball is great and the durability is good as well. However the distance loss is to much to put in the bag.

Normally play e6 but played prov1s that were gifted to me for the first time. Great off the tee and good around the greens.

Switched between the new Chromesoft, B330RX and Titiliest NXT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got fit with E7 ball at a Bridgestone Fitting. Absolutely loved the ball. Hit some great shots with no banana balls. Could game it all season.

Callaway SuperSoft. Making a serious run at my e6. Still working kinks out of new clubs and new swing, so I'm not yet sure whether I'm giving up some distance, but they feel great, are durable, and are cheaper than the e6.

Played new RX till I lost it, (they don't float) finished the round with a Chrome Soft. RX handles the wind better I think, but Chrome Soft is better around the green for me. Like them both.

I rotated between ProV1 and Duo Spin, today. Really enjoyed both, but the ProV1 had better stopping power on approach shots.

I received a sleeve of the Taylormade Project a balls in the mail and played 9 holes with them Saturday. Nice ball with good distance off the driver, soft feel and green side control was good. Today I'm hoping to play 18 with the Trusoft and Project a to really check them out. Tim

I played the previous BB-330RX which can be found at s discount. It's a long ball for me, I thought it ran out a bit on some good shots, but I also didn't have to repair green marks so it possible the greens were kinda firm.

I played an NXT Tour yesterday and was impressed. Side spin was minimal and distance was great. I was consistently 10+ yards past my playing partners who historically have been pretty close to me in driving distance.

I played 2 different balls today. B330S and ProV1x. I was measuring distances using my Bushnell Neo Ghost and had some interesting results. I played each ball for 9 holes.

Longest ball with the B330s was 267 with average of 257.

Longest ball with the ProV1x was 277 with an average of 268.

The B330s definitely felt softer and had more spin for me around the greens. I also scored better with the Bridgestone for the 9 I played with it.

Played the Callaway SuperSoft today, I just love this ball!

For a slower swinger like myself, this ball offers great performance. I think they check up fine on the greens.
Am the SuperSoft also has pretty good durability

First round and i pulled the good ole Z Star XV out of the bag. It's just a fantastic ball

Played a ProV1x today. Loved the performance - reminded me why I used to play this ball exclusively. Oh, and I played the exact same ball all day, so the ball must like me, too. LOL

Put the 2016 Chrome Soft into play the last two days. It felt very good. Didn't see huge improvements over the last version but it did seem slightly better. And I loved the previous version.

Played the Callaway Superhot 55 the front nine and my 330RX the back. Fortunately I only got a sleeve of the Superhot 55. Just all around not the ball for me.

Played the 330Rx most of the weekend. Still think this might be the best ball for me even if I did lose a bunch hitting some less than savory shots. Solid distance and some check in the short game that I haven't seen since last fall.

Played the 330Rx most of the weekend. Still think this might be the best ball for me even if I did lose a bunch hitting some less than savory shots. Solid distance and some check in the short game that I haven't seen since last fall.

I am really liking this ball. Been RX fan for awhile and this ball imo is better than previous version

Back