Contest: OGIO ALPHA Core Convoy Pouch THP Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
First Twitter contest in a while, but easy to enter for some THP awesomeness from OGIO.

All over this one! I’ve been trying to figure out how to bribe Arrow to ship me one of those.

Those are money! Great win for someone

First Twitter contest in a while, but easy to enter for some THP awesomeness from OGIO.

I'm in! Great prize!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fires up Twitter and done.

I have one of these via the Odyssey Experience. They are money for storage.

To anyone that thinks like I used to and doesn't see a reason to have the mod pack, I can now say from experience I use this on my backpack every day. It is so convenient to put some quick grab items like my phone, charging cords, and anything else you need to quickly grab from your backpack. If you happen to have an OGIO golf bag the mod pack fits right on the bag and you have another area to easily store your wallet or many other items.

This is a must enter and if not won, definitely consider purchase for anyone that has an OGIO or mod setup backpack.

The OGIO backpack Budget Golf gave MichiganGripRip and myself is money!

The mod pack is a great addition to the backpack or the OGIO cart bags. Thanks for the contest, JB!

• Admin
Paging @mancest

Oh hell yes, I'm all over this one.

And I am in. JB if I win you can just bring it to Idaho and save on shipping...

And I am in. JB if I win you can just bring it to Idaho and save on shipping...

Better yet. Just ship it to me, I’ll uh...mail it to Mancest.

This is very cool so of course I am in.

Hope to be ordering my Alpha RTC next week with my Callaway reward points (when they are back in stock) and this would be perfect for it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is a sick contest! Would love to win this mod for my OGIO backpack!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Entered! Love the hard mod case for my backpack and golf bag. So versatile and great for a variety of situations.

Pro tip (for parents): The mod case fits a package of wipes perfectly!

c10ddccb51572c7a1a65f35878a49f1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered! Love the hard mod case for my backpack and golf bag. So versatile and great for a variety of situations.

Pro tip (for parents): The mod case fits a package of wipes perfectly!

c10ddccb51572c7a1a65f35878a49f1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good pro tip.

All over this one! I’ve been trying to figure out how to bribe Arrow to ship me one of those.
I was thinking we should use bacon...or Beggin... whichever works.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Forgive the pic since the pouch is army green color, but this can come in handy for travel with the inner mesh pocket or as a valuables pouch on the course..thanks THP!

9f49178252db32c563a8aa9ff8094684.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back