St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Have fun guys. I'm sitting in urgent care with my son this morning. He has a terrible ear infection that kept him up all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun guys. I'm sitting in urgent care with my son this morning. He has a terrible ear infection that kept him up all night.

Hope he gets to feeling better! Thanks again Tim.

Sorry to hear that Tim.

Keep us updated on the round today guys!

Hunter57 & 5150 all tied up with Mr. 3putt and so-illhacker on 11 tee.

Mr. 3putt and so-illhacker now up one on 14 tee

And Mr. 3putt and so-illhacker cruise on to victory despite a valiant effort from 5150 and Hunter57

Then Hunter57 ran away without paying up. My bad, I will buy double next time. Enjoyed the rounds and especially enjoyed the company. Hope to do it again soon!

Mr. 3putt on the tee

30abbfc48674cafa8b59e8ea8eb419aa.jpg

Hunter57

207e97e05c20b0be964cfc36652e0f79.jpg

In the short grass (again)

d0a3072846dc5d55a376ba76e129eebc.jpg

Hate to hear that, hope he's doing better.

He's good. Ear infection.

Pics from Far Oaks today

Mr. 3putt on the tee

30abbfc48674cafa8b59e8ea8eb419aa.jpg

Hunter57

207e97e05c20b0be964cfc36652e0f79.jpg

In the short grass (again)

d0a3072846dc5d55a376ba76e129eebc.jpg

I'm guessing that's the hole number two par three.

I had a blast this weekend guys and it was great meeting all of you. Hope we can do it again soon! I definitely didn't bring my game with me to Gateway, but I'm glad I could help mr3putt enough to pull out a W. Thanks wubears71 for setting everything up at Gateway, you were a great host! I had a good front 9 at Far Oaks and then the wheels came off again, but again mr3putt and I complimented each other well and he carried us again, we made a pretty good team on the weekend and had a nice classy dinner at Hooters on Saturday. Thanks for doing the leg work for Sunday 5150! No matter how I played I still can look back and say I had a blast at my first rounds I've ever played with THP'ers! Thanks to everyone for that!

Sorry I had to miss this! Glad you guys had fun!!!

Good times everyone. Playing with THPers is the way to go. Looking fwd to something in Kansas City LSMO.

Got the KC thread up amd going. Everyone start throwing what dates will work. I think we can get 12 guys pretty easily.

Got the KC thread up amd going. Everyone start throwing what dates will work. I think we can get 12 guys pretty easily.

Link? Didn't see it

Thanks for setting us up on Far Oaks today. A surprisingly well designed course that used the topography and forests so well. It required every shot in the bag, much like an excellent Branson layout. As always, it's the people that make these gatherings what they are, but both courses shined brightly too. Great weekend!

St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Daddio - I enjoyed the layout today as well. Quite challenging; especially on the back. I will say the greens were not spectacular and a few of the pins were damn near inaccessible.

EDIT - at Far Oaks, I mean. Greens at Gateway were fantastic.

Last edited:
Just want to thank Tim for the hosting. Some of the best greens I've ever putted on. Sorry had to leave early, I road with my buddy. I thought I made it clear we were going to dinner afterwards....

Was fun.

Wubears lmk when you head to whistling again and Erin Hills

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back