THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

That's early!

I'll probably get out in the afternoon. Have to paint a deck in the morning.

I'm helping the sister in law move at 10 then we have practice at 3. Gotta fit it in somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that place looks fun! Thanks for the pics Scarnici. Anything stand out from your round today??

Wow, that place looks fun! Thanks for the pics Scarnici. Anything stand out from your round today??

I was impressed that is was I such good shape for only being April. The greens were rolling perfectly. It's going to be a hell of an event

I was impressed that is was I such good shape for only being April. The greens were rolling perfectly. It's going to be a hell of an event

That's great to hear, definitely looks like a really fun course.

Want to give a shoutout to Maddog for getting into the Grandaddy. He's going to be a great teammate. And in an ideal world, I would love to go from being his opponent to teammate.

Glad to see all the prep for this event will result in one win, at least :alien:
Thank you sir. Just make sure you enter every contest and we just might be teammates! Would be great if any of the RR partispants get as lucky as I was, got say, it is a fantastic feeling!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Okay gentleman, here is the deal.

MBurnham Scarnici and myself are playing The Ranch next Sunday 1:28

I also booked the 1:36 tee time as well so there are 5, yes Five open spots at The Ranch so let me know who is in for some golf with THPers. The rate is $60 which includes cart and probably range.

I also booked the 1:36 tee time as well so there are 5, yes Five open spots at The Ranch so let me know who is in for some golf with THPers. The rate is $60 which includes cart and probably range.

I was told yesterday that the range will be opening on Wednesday. So Sunday we can get in some range time

Put me down for a spot. I'll let you know by Tues if I can't make it.

i sooo want in on this but after playing today and again on Thursday my bride would crucify me. Nice to get a round in today with OITW and mburnham. Driver was atrocious today, spent most of the day playing out of position. Iratates the crap outta me because I'd been hitting the driver fairly well up until today.

Put me down for a spot. I had posted that I was thinking of going mid week but if THPer's are going on Sunday I'm definitely in. Thanks for booking OITW!

wish I could make, damn work gets in the way of golf.....I need to win the lottery

wish I could make, damn work gets in the way of golf.....I need to win the lottery

You just did...

Wish i could make it out there with you guys, but my sons sports schedule for the remainder of April is nuts! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after playing it though.

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

This will be my last round in Massachusetts so if you even remotely like me and want to see me one last time you should jump in.

1:28

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

1:36
rickterp
StanTheCaddy

Figured I'd bump this for everyone. Would be great to get 2 more to join us at The Ranch this Sunday!

On this rainy morning, time to talk about Hole #3 at the Ranch

FL8dWOA.jpg

Playing 375 from the blues. "There is lots of room on the right side of the fairway. Avoid the bunkers on the left and you should have a short to mid iron into this elevated, narrow green."

In what's going to be a theme here, this hole is going to come down to the second shot and play on the greens. For those who have played there, add a few more traps and it's a hole that would fit in pretty well at True Blue.
bout time for #4 captain?

Updated Ranch Tee Times

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

rickterp
stanthecaddy
Bcape9

One spot left, you know you want it

Updated Ranch Tee Times

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

rickterp
stanthecaddy
Bcape9

One spot left, you know you want it
Seeing this post reminds me of the "buy it now" button on eBay

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here we go. Hole #4 at the ranch.

7e96a3e0fb2d07f29634aa175fd63298.jpg

I put the marker at 280 because we are all internet golfers.

Here we go. Hole #4 at the ranch.

7e96a3e0fb2d07f29634aa175fd63298.jpg

I put the marker at 280 because we are all internet golfers.

One of the toughest holes on the front. A good drive can you leave anywhere from 160-185 second uphill second shot.

Fairway looks fairly wide in my landing area at first blush so driver. In reality if it pinches off I'd go 3w. Leaving anywhere from a 7i to 5i to the uphill green. Looks like I'd rather be short than long.

On a good day it is probably Driver- 5i/Hybrid. If I was so fortunate to be an #internetgolfer, it would be Dr then 7i or 6i depending how far uphill and wind conditions.

For me that's driver then Heavenwood. Agreed that it looks like a fairly open fairway for landing, but I'm looking at more like 220/230 if I get a favorable bounce off the tee. So I'm taking more club on my second shot than some of the others.

Back