Choose Your Weather

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Talking extremes here.
40 degrees or 90 degrees with humidity? What are you choosing?

90, and there is no discussion.

90 degrees with humidity all day every day. Typically play my best golf in extreme heat conditions.

I'll take the 90 no problem.

90 and a couple extra bottles of water.

I just played in 92 + humidity. I loved it. 40 degrees I will play with a big frown on my face.

Probably 40. Can put on a few extra layers and as long as the round is enjoyable no problem. 90 and humidity is uncomfortable for other reasons and just results in an extreme desire to get off the course and into A/C asap

90 degrees and humid every single time!

40 just too cold

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

90 degrees with humidity every time!

40° all day. You can always add layers. You can only take off so much.

But, in all honestly, neither one would keep me away.

I am definitely more of the 40* guy. I will walk when its cold to keep the blood circulating good and temps up plus a nice warm pullover and I am fine. I hate..... HATE.... hot humid weather.

40 all day every day. Love that little chill in the air, and love being able to play a round without a drop of sweat.

90. That’s normal summer golf in most of Texas.

Still play in both, doesn't matter but if I had to choose, I would play warmer than cooler.

90s all day without a doubt!

Played both sets of conditions in the last 6 weeks. 90 and humid wins every time.

90 is getting uncomfortable but I play in those conditions quite a bit. 40 will keep me at the house.

90s for me, once it dips below 50 I turn into a wimp!

90 and humidity for me. Maybe if it were 50 it would be a closer decision for me.

40° weather for me...90 and humid..no thank you..california 40° is not bad..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

40* for sure, would much rather be cold than hot!

Back