#THPCallout Certifi_able

Just got word. Jspangs is 3 down with 4 to go.

70ecb97ac9ab8a272f977f54245ab4c4.jpg

Certifi_able uses the HCP hole to close me out. Very fine job Gene.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#17 197 yard par 3

Congrats on the W Certifi_able.

Don't get used to that.

#THPCallout Certifi_able

Well done Gene!

Congrats on the win gene!

My man Certifi_able getting it done. Good job Gene.

Look back up 18 from the club house
37250eb881261151f11c3b06c57e9d34.jpg

My man Certifi_able getting it done. Good job Gene.
You missed a great time. Gene went on a 5 hole stretch on the front that made it tough sledding coming in. I had a couple really tough breaks and chipping for the first 6 holes was horrendous. But Gene played a steady 18 and put a whooping on me.

Beautiful day for golf with some great friends. Jspangs started out slow but came back well at the end of the front nine. I got real hot for a while there and I'm thinking that was the difference. Regardless of the outcome it was a pleasure Jordan

You missed a great time. Gene went on a 5 hole stretch on the front that made it tough sledding coming in. I had a couple really tough breaks and chipping for the first 6 holes was horrendous. But Gene played a steady 18 and put a whooping on me.

I was really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. Unfortunately my niece had a bday party at 4 and I didn't think there would be enough time to get home.

How many strokes were given up?

Jordan, would you venture to call Gene a sandbagger at a 14 handicap? Lol

Beautiful day for golf with some great friends. Jspangs started out slow but came back well at the end of the front nine. I got real hot for a while there and I'm thinking that was the difference. Regardless of the outcome it was a pleasure Jordan
So whatcha shoot today buddy?

Lots of pars and blow up holes for a 43 and 48 =91

Got my free drink. Life if good. Great bunch of guys here
b7bd62521cd618328b444bec4b646ac6.jpg

No sandbagging, I cant call out someone then proceed to play my worst golf of the year. Compound that with some of the crappiest breaks a person can get, just not going to win many matches.

4 blows were the strokes given. We both had great shots and not so great shots. A fun day regardless. Jordan is one good dude period.

Back