What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed my first round in the 70s for the season, with a 78. In grand "I'm greedy" fashion, of course I can pick out where dumb things cost me a couple of strokes.

Last edited:
I wanted to snap my driver in half today. Fought a 2 way miss almost all day. 50/55-105. Course was 6k yards, felt like 10k.

With you there! Although I feel like it's not far off, just needs some work to reign it in. I also realized that I need to go back to the gym, my current lack of fitness is becoming an issue.

It's just aggravating. Driver has been well behaved up until today. Hard being out of position and scrambling all day. Mentally exhausting. Finally benched it and hit 3w off the tee. Too little, too late.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

85 but with a ton of missed putts. But for the third round of the year a lot of positives out of today such as my tee game being good when I don't overswing. Great to see 70 degrees weather today too

It was one of those days...didn't matter if i hit it pure, just a bit off or very poorly, I found every single hazard on the course.

45/51-96, and that with only 30 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was one of those days...didn't matter if i hit it pure, just a bit off or very poorly, I found every single hazard on the course.

45/51-96, and that with only 30 putts.

We've all been there bud, you'll snap back next time. Nice putting!

103 at Bucks Run. Made a lot of mistakes, but some things are returning to my game.

So I got that going for me...

Shot 48/52 100. 5 hour round. Waited at every hole.

Hard fought 87 today, when the irons and putter refuse to cooperate you take the pain and move on, the only bright spot was the XR16 Pro Driver.

Put the XR16 pro 14 deg. in play today and really did it no justice with my swing. Could be a good club, maybe next time out I will remember how to swing. Golf..... 75 last Sunday 87 today, different courses but I have played them both about same number of times so no excuses.

84 with a 39 on the front 9.

42/43 for a 85. Overall pretty good round until the wheels came off the last 2 holes. Tempo got too quick and finished with a double and a triple.

Got to share the round with IndySC, a relatively new THPer and had a blast. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon.

Ugly 86. Long game was as good as it has been. Let's not talk about irons and wedges.

93 coulda been better coulda been worse, not quite 100% on iron yardages and I read the greens poorly and putted poorly overall.

Went to the range in the morning for a small bucket as the range isn't open yet at the course. Planning on going out as a single to walk 9. Ended up playing with the defending club champ. It was pretty eye opening to see how good I'm not lol. Shot even par 36 with 1 bogey and 1 birdie and 7 pars and got obliterated as he shot 4 under 32. Got lots of work to do if I want to catch him.

38/35 +1 73. But I hit 78% of GIR and wound up with 33 putts. Truthfully it was a boring round but by far the nicest day of the year for golf weather. I know I have a lot better golf in me, just need to stick a few of those wedges closer.

45/44=89 on a really windy day. It was enough to win my flight in the tournament. Finally, my worm burning keep it out of the wind style paid off.

36 - 40 - 76. Ridiculously slow round... 2 birdies, one via a chip in, and nothing above bogey.

84 for me today. Had a very slow start with 45 on the front then played much better on the back with 39. Finally started to find a groove a bit. Also watched my good friend shoot 66 against me with a 30 on the front 9. Single best round I've ever watched anyone play, so that was cool to watch.

77 today. Putter was on and saved me. Didn't hit many GIR but the putter picked up the slack. Felt good to see the ball dropping in the hole.

First time ever at Wolf Creek in Pontiac Illinois. 40/43-83 from the 6625 yd whites. 1 birdie. Greens were very quick and required one's full attention.

Last edited:
Played in my clubs weekend skins game today. We had 47 guys show up biggest game we have had in almost 3 years. I shot 72 (36-36) with 3 birdies and 3 bogies. A couple of course management mistakes and a couple of lip outs kept it from being really low. 2 skins paid out unfortunately for me I didn't get one.

Played in my clubs weekend skins game today. We had 47 guys show up biggest game we have had in almost 3 years. I shot 72 (36-36) with 3 birdies and 3 bogies. A couple of course management mistakes and a couple of lip outs kept it from being really low. 2 skins paid out unfortunately for me I didn't get one.
Still a real solid score buddy!

53/52 for a 105. Five triple bogeys. Could not get off the tee at all today. Driver swing change bites. Time to lay off the course and hit the range.

49 and it felt horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back