Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

The yellow 6.0 is still looking like a great match. Except for 2 pretty bad swings by me yesterday. Seeing a penetrating ball flight that doesn't balloon at all.

Playing again this morning try to remember to get some distances and fairways hit.

The yellow 6.0 is still looking like a great match. Except for 2 pretty bad swings by me yesterday. Seeing a penetrating ball flight that doesn't balloon at all.

Playing again this morning try to remember to get some distances and fairways hit.

I hit kangs this morning and it was a very smooth shaft and even at 6.5 which is stiffer than I would play I had no issues getting the ball in the air. Felt great and I think I may prefer over the black

That's a slick looking shaft!

Another round with the HZRDUS Black and I continue to like what I see. Had a really nice mid launch ball flight with some nice rollout after landing - something I have not seen a lot of the last year or so.

Was also impressed with a couple of mis-hits today, my dispersion was pretty small and still kept them in the fairway.

Still getting my tempo under wraps, but that will come with some good long range sessions.

The yellow is back in play at TPC Southwind
edc338ea3a02dc9788f9c03aa5aed074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one more day to enter the THP Contest.

Keeping the yellow. This is a bad a$$ shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are you selling the black shaft?

Yellow, yellow, YELLOW! I need to start my hoarding now in case they discontinue this lol. Feel, dispersion, distance I'm getting from this shaft with multiple heads is just tremendous.

Curious to see how the HZRDUS Yellow would match up with the 70g whiteboard in my XR16 Pro. Intrigued though. Hard to justify the price without being able to swing it first though.

I find it so hard to imagine a setup that I hit better than my current gamer, but I am just soooooo interested in trying the yellow.

Hit the driver better than I have in months today with the black 6.0. As much I like it, I can't help but wonder how the yellow would be.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am having continued success with my Hzrdus Black. I am hitting more fairways than I ever have and seeing very good distance. My favorite part is my ability to work the ball a little bit either way when needed, and the piercing, predictable mid-flight no matter how hard I get after it.

Such a great shaft. The Black 75 cut down to 44.5" and then paired with a high loft head is a great combination.

If anyone has a recommendation for the best price on a yellow from a reputable seller feel free to shoot me a pm.

If anyone has a recommendation for the best price on a yellow from a reputable seller feel free to shoot me a pm.
I'll pm you

Finally got to hit the xr16 pro with the yellow and am absolutely loving it. Need a yellow for my 3w

Finally got to hit the xr16 pro with the yellow and am absolutely loving it. Need a yellow for my 3w
It's a great pairing. The yellow just flat out performs

What shaft did you hit before this? Want to try this in place of my Diamana whiteboard for no reason other than I want too....haha

What shaft did you hit before this? Want to try this in place of my Diamana whiteboard for no reason other than I want too....haha

I hit the speeder evolution ii ts in the xr16 pro at club clash. I have played the whiteboard in Ping, Blueboard, addi, several Oban shafts, hzrdus black, a couple speeders.

All good shafts and I had really good success with the stock setup and had it not been for hitting kc720s on the range Sunday would have feasibly stayed stock setup. Compared to black it's not as stout and feel a lot smoother.

I hit the speeder evolution ii ts in the xr16 pro at club clash. I have played the whiteboard in Ping, Blueboard, addi, several Oban shafts, hzrdus black, a couple speeders.

All good shafts and I had really good success with the stock setup and had it not been for hitting kc720s on the range Sunday would have feasibly stayed stock setup. Compared to black it's not as stout and feel a lot smoother.

I agree the yellow does feel pretty good. I wouldn't mind finding the 6.5 and giving it a go for a minute. The up charge is staggering though. So I'll have to wait and hunt one down when they start to pop up in a more reasonable price range for my budget.. The black is a fantastic shaft too. I've got no regrets having it, but often wonder if it should be a 6.5.

My Black 75g 6.0 which was tipped 1.5" by Taylormade is about as stiff a shaft as I've ever used, but for some wierd reason it just works and I love the feel.

Got this in today. If it performs anything like the black has my last two rounds, I'm going to be in love.
3cf7ef677e4b7fb8444c3b3f6ec20bdb.jpg
247c7a0654bec315a177e1413a8fe48a.jpg

Got this in today. If it performs anything like the black has my last two rounds, I'm going to be in love.
3cf7ef677e4b7fb8444c3b3f6ec20bdb.jpg
247c7a0654bec315a177e1413a8fe48a.jpg

Absolutely an amazing shaft!

Back