Alas, surgery recovery and some other issues will have me sidelined for about a month. That being said, any chance of getting a foursome together in Tucson, say, first couple weeks of May? Was thinking Sewailo or possibly Vistoso, unless someone knows of a particularly good deal in the area.

Alas, surgery recovery and some other issues will have me sidelined for about a month. That being said, any chance of getting a foursome together in Tucson, say, first couple weeks of May? Was thinking Sewailo or possibly Vistoso, unless someone knows of a particularly good deal in the area.

May is rough for me (har har) but I can do June.

Early June will be nigh impossible on account of the pending baby. Can probably do the latter half of June, though. I think Rebecca will be pretty tired of me by then.

I could probably do May in Tucson. June would be harder.

I can fill a foursome out of you guys need an extra. I would need to know at least 8 days out, so I let the guys on my senior tour I would be MIA.

Last day to enter the Grandaddy Contest.

I mean only if someone likes a...

Full bag of clubs
Fit by the best in the world
Wedges handed to them from Roger Cleveland
Playing one of the finest courses in the world

And oh yeah...Its 100% free.

Thinking about a round at WeKoPa on Sunday, May 1. Rate is $85 for locals. I have a friend in town, so it would be two others, max.

This is not on the books yet, because we can only book 7 days ahead of time.

Just gauging interest.

I'm out for May 1 Spivey.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thinking about a round at WeKoPa on Sunday, May 1. Rate is $85 for locals. I have a friend in town, so it would be two others, max.

This is not on the books yet, because we can only book 7 days ahead of time.

Just gauging interest.

I think I can play

Myself, Tadashi and cpljohnst will be playing Southern Dunes on Sunday, May 8 at 12:10. There is a single tee time left available on their site if someone wants to join us to fill out the foursome.

Myself, Tadashi and cpljohnst will be playing Southern Dunes on Sunday, May 8 at 12:10. There is a single tee time left available on their site if someone wants to join us to fill out the foursome.

Somebody without Mother's Day obligations better jump on this.
That's a bunch of great THPers to be golfing with!!!

Somebody without Mother's Day obligations better jump on this.
That's a bunch of great THPers to be golfing with!!!

Plus you get the added bonus of a Tadashi vs Fupresti match play bout.

Daaaamn! I'll be out of town but sounds like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to switch work schedule around, but not looking good. Would love to play SD w Panda and Fup and Barry - a solid track!

Anyone interested in playing Wekopa this Saturday?

I am interested

Sorry, the only time left for Saturday is at 2:50pm so going to have to pass on this weekend.

Looks like the next time I can possibly play there is May 14th. I'm planning on that for sure.
Let me know if you want in for that weekend. I'll be shooting for something around 9am.

Sorry, the only time left for Saturday is at 2:50pm so going to have to pass on this weekend.

Looks like the next time I can possibly play there is May 14th. I'm planning on that for sure.
Let me know if you want in for that weekend. I'll be shooting for something around 9am.

I can play that date too

I'm in Phoenix and have nothing scheduled for today and Sunday. I'm looking for a decent course to play and maybe a THPer or two to play it with. Any suggestions or takers?

I'm in Phoenix and have nothing scheduled for today and Sunday. I'm looking for a decent course to play and maybe a THPer or two to play it with. Any suggestions or takers?

What part of town?

I ended up trying Stonecreek. Seems nice so far

I like Stonecreek. Lost a few balls there but nicely kept course in PV

A good choice, hope you had a great round.

On 13 right now. Not doing too bad. I'm free tomorrow also, I might be looking to play again.

Back