UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

Can't wait to see what the good Dr. Le is cooking up for you 2 next week! Whatever it is I'm sure words like awesome, greatness, very cool, fantastic, are you kidding me, wonderful, outstanding, WOW and get the *&@# out of here will be heard over at HQ.

Did someone say next week?!?!!

YES!! Can't come soon enough!

Wow, looking forward to this one again

Can't wait to see what UST brings to the table this time around!

Man I love following along with the UST trips. So much goodness ends up happening in them!!!

Can't wait to see what UST brings to the table this time around!

One of the best update to date round coverages you will find going on with any event here. They have done a wonderful job at updating the site as they go along.

Looking forward to seeing the UST magic that Danny and Lindsay bring next week!

You ready 2.ooohhh?!?!? 1 week from tomorrow morning we will be at UST Headquarters!

You ready 2.ooohhh?!?!? 1 week from tomorrow morning we will be at UST Headquarters!

Getting really close. We know Danny is ready.
Havent seen much of your partner for this one recently. Hope he is still ready.

Really close indeed. Anxious to spend a day just learning and soaking it all in then the next day enjoying some of the new weapons on the course.

Really close indeed. Anxious to spend a day just learning and soaking it all in then the next day enjoying some of the new weapons on the course.

Still trying to figure out how what we are going to do!!!

Danny

Safe to say that Krispy Kreme is a good starter.....

My low carb diet over the past 3 weeks will be destroyed next Friday.

But who am I to turn down something so yummy?

I have no doubt @#Cookie and @2.ooohhh are going to have one amazing time!

#Cookie, have you heard from your partner in crime for this one?

I LOVE getting texts from Danny asking me questions about driver loft/shaft weight, etc.

Gets the juices flowing for sure, damn I'm excited!

You guys are in for such a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no doubt @#Cookie and @2.ooohhh are going to have one amazing time!

On a side note, which we could tag peeps like that here. No real reason but to do it.

Perfect day in DFW today.....a sign of things to come this time next week!

Negative sir.

"You'll get your assignment when you get there. And if you don't, give me a call."

#THPMamiyaTopGun
#IllFlyWithYou

"You'll get your assignment when you get there. And if you don't, give me a call."

#THPMamiyaTopGun
#IllFlyWithYou

#youcanbemywingmananytime

On a side note, which we could tag peeps like that here. No real reason but to do it.

Perfect day in DFW today.....a sign of things to come this time next week!
Side note, I think I've gotten notifications before where it said, "member name" mentioned you in "Thread"

Let's test, @Nate

Havent seen much of your partner for this one recently. Hope he is still ready.

Been working my tail off so I can take a day off next week. Getting ready for our Web.com event is more work than I ever imagined! Cannot wait to have a day off to just play golf!

Side note, I think I've gotten notifications before where it said, "member name" mentioned you in "Thread"

Let's test, @Nate

In notifications it only says you quoted me (my post). No mention alert??!!

Been working my tail off so I can take a day off next week. Getting ready for our Web.com event is more work than I ever imagined! Cannot wait to have a day off to just play golf!

Are you in the golf industry? I may have missed that if you've already posted.

Back