2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I wanted to give JonD some major props on his generosity. He did some damage on the driver contests (Who practices driver shots on par 3's?!) and was able to give away two drivers to whomever he wanted.

Some people had to drive a long way home and opted to leave then instead of playing and not getting home to their family till the early morning hours. JonD caught wind and made sure someone got to go home with an extra club in their bag.

I thought it was one heck of a classy move and just proves who THP'ers are one step above the rest both on and off the course.

Sorry guys I'm home. Thank you everyone for the greatest time I have had illegally or legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Home? You jerk

5c0b2a9a15e8204c9c6e77a7a8fb1dd8.jpg

Oh yeah. Driver on the par 3 from 139 on #12. Worked so well on the all driver hole that figured Id do it again.

Of course, Trey concinced me after low poking his 4 hybrid to about 6 feet. #ShotOfTheDay

It was ok. Haha

Have a safe flight bud, hope the weather holds up so you can get home. How's it looking?
Thanks, buddy. We're in line for tickets but no word if we on the flight or not. Fingers crossed.

Had a blast with you this weekend. You are one solid dude. Look forward to sharing a round with you one day.

I wanted to give JonD some major props on his generosity. He did some damage on the driver contests (Who practices driver shots on par 3's?!) and was able to give away two drivers to whomever he wanted.

Some people had to drive a long way home and opted to leave then instead of playing and not getting home to their family till the early morning hours. JonD caught wind and made sure someone got to go home with an extra club in their bag.

I thought it was one heck of a classy move and just proves who THP'ers are one step above the rest both on and off the course.

Thanks Wardy. Donne is an awesome guy and I was happy to give it to him. Think I caught him a little by surprise, but definitely glad I was able to catch him before he left.

Just rolled into Savannah. (Home? Home.)

Really fun weekend. I suspect my back will be on fire tomorrow. But it will be worth it.

Safe travels everybody.

It was ok. Haha

That action cam video came out good, btw. Ill edit and post it when I get home. Might be able to get a few good ball-smash-on-clubface shots

Thanks, buddy. We're in line for tickets but no word if we on the flight or not. Fingers crossed.

Had a blast with you this weekend. You are one solid dude. Look forward to sharing a round with you one day.

Absolutely man, anytime you're down here let me know me. We need to get a round in

At hotel in Jax and miss you guys already. Was an awesome weekend

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So happy to have a seat Warner in the car. Needed it to keep the back from tightening up

Post THP event blues were kicking in early this morning but soon wiped away with thoughts of playing 18 more holes. siting at JAX right now and they are kicking in again. Had so much fun this weekend.

JonD was on fire with contests and two good guys got drivers because of him.

was awesome to get to see old faces and finally meet some internet friends as well as some new guys.

JB and GG were awesome as always.

Some me quick random thoughts about the drivers

D200 and z355 are probably the two underrated drivers for the weekend

M1 was a solid driver to hit and saw better forgiveness than with m2 from myself and several guys I played with. M2 played and felt totally different when X flex shaft than the fujikura pro.

several drivers were plug and play or point and shoot. Z355, d200, g sf tec, JGR.

LTD has a great sound and can go a long way, Nike flex was very soft/low found but punishing.

nike fly pro had good sound but lacks in forgiveness, fly speed was a better driver for me but still wasn't as good for me as some others

XR16 and XR16 pro performed well for numerous people with different swings and swing speeds. Saw same performance on course that I had on the range.

exotics was a fun driver to hit and has some good potential. Glad someone got to take this home.

cobra max launches high and is a great fit for someone who needs help with launch and spin. F6 was very long and forgiving, saw a few people including me have trouble getting ball to not go right. F6+ was very solid, didn't get anytime on the course with it, but imo had a good sound and perform similar to xr16 pro.

i have three drivers that are in consideration for going in the bag...xr16 pro, JGR and f6+

That's awesome, how freaking cool.

Pure class.

Sitting here at the airport waiting to get back home to snow. Not looking forward to the for of snow but definitely can't wait to get home to family.

It was an amazing weekend! Both courses were great and a good test of golf. Wind was howling!!! I'll get a more detailed recap once I've settled in and gone thru my notes. Every one travel safe!

JB and Morgan, thank you for another awesome event! Hammock Beach is a beautiful place!!!

I will further expound on this...because that was me.

I just pulled into my house after the 9 hour trip. There will be many things to say later, but after all the golf and fun in the last two days, I was spent and muscularly hurting, and I am so glad to be at home rather than being like 3 hours into the trip even more exhausted. I'm sorry for bailing on the group this morning, but it was absolutely the right thing for me to do. This was just so much fun and I cannot believe that THP magic gave us the weather it did for this event.

I haven't caught up with the thread in total yet, but I have to publicly thank JonD. Jon and I rode together yesterday morning when he started his event conquests which allowed him to pick several guys beyond himself to choose a driver. We had never met before this weekend, and there was absolutely zero reason that he needed to pick me to be one of those lucky individuals. Whatever the reason, he did though, and I am especially grateful to him for that gesture. I cannot wait to play with the Cobra F6+ that I chose because it was a revelation for me particularly on Friday on the launch monitors. Thank you again sir, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you this weekend, and I had a blast destroying the course with you yesterday morning, even if that was more physical destruction than due to golf prowess.

Safe travels to everyone still traveling!

I have to say that that this was one of the most fun weekends Ive ever had. Every one of the participants are truly good people and a real pleasure to get to know.

JonD, you knocked it out of the park with your driver picks and getting one to Donne before he left was a true class.

Wake, dwchockey, and Afwcardinal, you guys were awesome villa mates. Couldnt have asked for a better group of guys to room with.

Finally, thank you so much to JB, Morgan, Mike Dean, and the rest of the THP staff for putting together such a fantastic event. Im so grateful to have been able to participate. THP events are the best!

It has been scientifically proven that JB controls weather. For a while it looked bad but we enjoyed 2 full days of beautiful Golf and one cold slightly wet range session :)

4bb00ca4b019723541e5bc1008170ac2.jpg
8d2c756f00976ca1caf5615f7d320148.jpg
852ecd6d2feeaa14fe4a2e2e87aac6cb.jpg

It never fails that any time I travel, I always sit in traffic on I75 south bound because of a wreck.

So, I love this pic.

Thanks Ddec.
b6bf326f09815441ec50d935bd63a9a1.jpg

So glad you all had a blast of a time. I'm anxiously waiting for my turn to attend my first THP event. It was great to follow along.

So glad you all had a blast of a time. I'm anxiously waiting for my turn to attend my first THP event. It was great to follow along.

You know, it's hard to describe THP events to someone who hasn't had a chance to attend them. But there is just something about these events that just makes them incredible.

Part of it is the people. Never in my life have I walked up to a group of mostly strangers and immediately felt like I was among friends.

Part of it is the golf. We all love the game, that's why we are here.

Location plays a key, because it's always somewhere that is amazing.

But the biggest piece is the community that is THP. It's unlink anything else that I've been a part of. And, after stepping away from the game for a calendar year in 2015, and away from this forum and away from events, I have to say that having already been to two amazing events this year, I am glad to have these back in my life. It's a release from the every day grind of life; and it's time spent with amazing people and friends. And we have Josh and Morgan to thank for these events, allowing us hackers to have these experiences is unreal.

I'm ready for my next event.

Outstanding job with the updates and fun times. Safe travels all and thanks for letting me be a part of it with you.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

You know, it's hard to describe THP events to someone who hasn't had a chance to attend them. But there is just something about these events that just makes them incredible.

Part of it is the people. Never in my life have I walked up to a group of mostly strangers and immediately felt like I was among friends.

Part of it is the golf. We all love the game, that's why we are here.

Location plays a key, because it's always somewhere that is amazing.

But the biggest piece is the community that is THP. It's unlink anything else that I've been a part of. And, after stepping away from the game for a calendar year in 2015, and away from this forum and away from events, I have to say that having already been to two amazing events this year, I am glad to have these back in my life. It's a release from the every day grind of life; and it's time spent with amazing people and friends. And we have Josh and Morgan to thank for these events, allowing us hackers to have these experiences is unreal.

I'm ready for my next event.

I don't know if I could say it any better. With this being my first event I didn't know what to expect. And now that it's over, I still don't know how to describe the feeling. I seriously need to sit and digest this for a little before posting. I've never had a feeling quite like this.

Back