NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Weber but that's a downgrade. I thought there was another guy ahead of him?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Chorney is there also we will see who gets the jersey

Won't matter if the Bolts jeep playing like this.

They're buzzing all over the place right now, I wish datysuk would of just shot on the breakaway instead of trying the pass... Same with Larkin trying. To deke 1 on 1 wings need shots

It's too bad Mrazek is on net, it would be 4-0 if it were Howard

It's too bad Mrazek is on net, it would be 4-0 if it were Howard

Hey now! Maybe 2 or 3, but I'd hope he would save one

Don't think the fans are happy with the officiating right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rangers just scored but Pens will be challenging it

Offside, no goal

Don't think the fans are happy with the officiating right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's brutal man, someone forgot to tell the refs it's the playoffs. Calling everything

It's brutal man, someone forgot to tell the refs it's the playoffs. Calling everything

Calling the little stuff but missing a lot as well.... Huge hit by cally on dats

Calling the little stuff but missing a lot as well.... Huge hit by cally on dats
Huge clean hit. But I agree in general, calling the tricky tack stuff and missing the legitimate stuff.

Huge clean hit. But I agree in general, calling the tricky tack stuff and missing the legitimate stuff.

Yes, ridiculous reffing, calling every stick infraction and nothing else, call me a homer but pretty sure they missed an interference on bishop

Yes, ridiculous reffing, calling every stick infraction and nothing else, call me a homer but pretty sure they missed an interference on bishop
I missed it.

Huge kill, come out and get one more before the intermission.

New plan, escape the period.

I missed it.

Huge kill, come out and get one more before the intermission.
878133f24566982490dd96f433316697.jpg

97b4e3879a89aad85d055da24c244104.jpg

Oh yeah saw that in real time, definitely didn't look like interference at the time, looked like he turned around and made incidental contact, could have been good acting :)

Bishop is freakin huge.

Oh yeah saw that in real time, definitely didn't look like interference at the time, looked like he turned around and made incidental contact, could have been good acting :)

Could have been, I did admit my bias could be influencing my though a little

You must be pleased. Who's in net for your Penguins? I think the Bolts game would be more entertaining.
Hahaha nice try Beef. Murray got the start

Man Kucerov has been a thorn in the Wings side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back