Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started using a Chromebook. They are great if you mainly just use internet. Very fast, light and compact. You can use Google Docs and lots of other applications. Long Battery life and good graphics I do not think I will ever use a laptop again. And they are super cheap! You can get them under $150.00. On the internet they will out perform anything.

I am getting really sick of this dinosaur

d5eda6ec1bffc091f907e1f2fea8c30d.jpg

40 percent battery then dead... Surface Pro you are in my future just not sure when I can make it happen.

No stupid jailbreak still for ios 9.3

My home laptop is starting to go down a bad road, it doesn't feel old but my math says 5-6 years. Looks like I'll be looking for a new option very soon.

My home laptop is starting to go down a bad road, it doesn't feel old but my math says 5-6 years. Looks like I'll be looking for a new option very soon.
Whatcha thinking? I love pondering electronics for people.

Whatcha thinking? I love pondering electronics for people.
No clue, as bad as I would like to say Surface it doesn't make sense for this purchase. Probably just a midline laptop, could even consider a chrome book.

No clue, as bad as I would like to say Surface it doesn't make sense for this purchase. Probably just a midline laptop, could even consider a chrome book.

Nothing tops a chrome book if you can get by with web only programs.

I got a stupid good deal on a Macbook Air a while back, and use it for only a few things; Internet. Email. Running a cycling program called Zwift.

It's fantastic for that, but not much more and I would never spend the cash on one at full retail.

The Surface Pro is my next laptop, without a doubt, but it will be for work/home use, where my current macbook air is just home and I have a designated laptop for work.

Nothing tops a chrome book if you can get by with web only programs.
With office 365 I think my wife could, I know I can get by.

I got a stupid good deal on a Macbook Air a while back, and use it for only a few things; Internet. Email. Running a cycling program called Zwift.

It's fantastic for that, but not much more and I would never spend the cash on one at full retail.

The Surface Pro is my next laptop, without a doubt, but it will be for work/home use, where my current macbook air is just home and I have a designated laptop for work.
I have a work laptop as well, but even that is getting older. My other thought is get a desktop at work and bringing it home. It's on the dock 90% of the time anyway.

This Apple Pencil is fun.

SP4 just do it

It's beautiful.

:blob:

Android Phones

Android Phones

2nd! My current S5 is starting to bug out. My wife's S5, which we bought at the exact same time, is way worse than mine.

Same here dude did you see the picture of my dinosaur?

Same here dude did you see the picture of my dinosaur?
Don't think so.

Mine is a Lenovo and has held up well, you wouldn't know it wasn't new, but it is just getting slow.

Don't think so.

Mine is a Lenovo and has held up well, you wouldn't know it wasn't new, but it is just getting slow.

I am going Surface Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back