Indi Golf ATK Wedge Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New review on the home page on the Indi Golf ATK grinds, available in both conforming and non-conforming and with multiple finishes now. We put them through their paces on the launch monitor to discuss how they compare and more on the home page here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/40189-2/

Great review, Dean.

I keep being impressed by the Indi wedges. It’s cool what they’re able to do with some perimeter weighting while keeping the feel solid. The black finish on these looks pretty solid, as I always found range time to do the most damage whenever I’ve had a black wedge.

• Admin
Great review, Dean.

I keep being impressed by the Indi wedges. It’s cool what they’re able to do with some perimeter weighting while keeping the feel solid. The black finish on these looks pretty solid, as I always found range time to do the most damage whenever I’ve had a black wedge.

Like you, I have been impressed too. Their design is really good. I mean really good. It promotes as much clean contact as anything I have tried to date.

Like you, I have been impressed too. Their design is really good. I mean really good. It promotes as much clean contact as anything I have tried to date.

It and the CBX are probably the best full swing wedges I've ever played. This ATK grind made me way more comfortable too as I got closer to the green, esp on those in between pitch shot distances that most hate.

• Admin
It and the CBX are probably the best full swing wedges I've ever played. This ATK grind made me way more comfortable too as I got closer to the green, esp on those in between pitch shot distances that most hate.

I have not tried the ATK as of yet, but will be soon. The article made it intriguing, even as a person that doesn't take too many full swings with wedges.

The few times I was able to try the Indi wedges I was super impressed and found them fun to play.

The few times I was able to try the Indi wedges I was super impressed and found them fun to play.

Over the years that's been my experience when folks have hit them, even guys who weren't down with the non-conforming version. Fun to play and feel just as good as a majority of the wedges out on the market. One of these years I'm just going to grab them in my lofts and throw them in for a season.

I actually don't think I've had a chance to give the conforming wedge a shot yet. I'm sure that'll change when I play w/ ddec at some point this summer, and I'm looking forward to that. But the non-conforming ones definitely had a really premium feel, and felt great around the green.

I tend to full swing my wedges until the 54 or so, so I like what I hear about that with these.

I actually don't think I've had a chance to give the conforming wedge a shot yet. I'm sure that'll change when I play w/ ddec at some point this summer, and I'm looking forward to that. But the non-conforming ones definitely had a really premium feel, and felt great around the green.

I tend to full swing my wedges until the 54 or so, so I like what I hear about that with these.

We should just make something happen...next week perhaps. Or I'm going to be out at the cape the week of the 15.

Thought this one needed a bump on a Sunday.

Always enjoy that Indi takes a quote or two from their review articles and throws them up on social or their website.

Been a long time since this thread has been posted in. Guess I will have to change that. Have an ATK TT (conforming) 62 degree wedge headed my way. Same shaft (Recoil 780 ES SW F4) as all of my Hogan irons and wedges. Really excited to add a higher lofted wedge than the 58 degrees I have always topped out at. Been something I have been pondering for a long time. The 5 iron will be booted out to make room for an extra wedge. More to come after I receive it and start playing it.

missed these wedges and just read @ddec review. Solid spin numbers and really a great looking wedge. Kind of have an "Edel" look to them.

Played my first 27 holes with the 62 degree wedge in rhe bag over the last couple of days. The wedge is a lot of fun. Haven't put it through it's full paces as I was playing with a friend both times out, but the shots I have hit indicate that it is going to be a solid performer. Looks like the max distance I will get from it is mid to upper 70's, which makes sense with getting low 90's from 58 degree. Sucker packs some nice spin also. I am not a player that backs the ball up much, if any, unless all factors are conducive to doing such so the fact that this thing stops on a dime on really dry greens is pretty darn good for me. Hit one short bunker shot and it came out high and stopped on a dime 3 feet behind the hole.

Looking forward to getting more time in with the wedge and having the opportunity to try a greater variety of shots with it.

Back