Contest: Chrome Soft - The All Expenses Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2019 edition is coming and we have the captains and 4 participants, but need a full team of 11 THPers. This is contest #6 and you could be joining them.

i-ZZkp6nK-M.jpg

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included

Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway
Meet R&D
Play Golf against the Zoo Crew (Callaway Marketing team)
Play at one of the finest courses you will ever step foot on
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Chrome Soft To You

Qualifying
You must be a 2019 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
The Chrome Soft lineup from Callaway are some of the most popular golf balls on the market. Whether you play them, have tried them or are going merely by the looks, take 20 words and give us your thoughts on Chrome Soft.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open for about a week.

Get it y’all!

It’s been said 1,000,000 times before, but I’ll say it again, this event changes EVERYTHING!

Easy to see, easy to get great driver distance, easy feeling off the putter...Chrome Soft is an easy choice!!

I usually played the Callaway Super Soft. But the Chrome Soft. Wow! The distance AND the spin control is phenomenal!

Great feel- Great distance, low spin off the driver and high spin around the greens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chrome soft is an engineering phenomenon with the graphene infused core. I love the soft feel, distance, durability, and TRUVIS!!!!

A better Pro V1 at a better price

Excited to see another member join Team THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never played them, will go pick up a sleeve before entry. and done

Official entry:

The twinkie of balls. Soft with great texture/feel, but survives (driver) bombs. Plus Green and Gold? Truely Visionary.

Last edited:
Great soft feeling, medium spin, durable cover, predictable distance, reasonable price, needs Triple Track...in other words my Gamer!

Long, soft, responsive, durable, and in the Truvis variety eye-catching and fun! Best value in golf balls period!!

Some solid entries here already, keep them coming!

Chrome Soft is Distance and Feel in the same ball. It is Truvis Technology. It is made in the USA!

A forgiving ball which yields great distance and control, feels like a dream and grabs like crazy on the greens.

Original chrome soft had too much greenside spin for me (!!!) but later generations have been perfect.

Categorically Redefining! The joy of hitting bombs again and not losing my ball has given my love of golf back.

Distance where it counts, spin and control when you need it most. Feel without sacrificing game. Ball that changed “soft”.

Last edited:
New Contest is up! Maaaaaaan! Let's go!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Entry:

Love the distance, feel and spin. A TTT option would make it perfect.

Exceptional performance, breakthrough technology, superb quality, at a competitive price!

Chrome Soft, Good enough for Phil Mickelson, Good enough for me. Need i say more?

Attachments

• 18CWYU2018CHRMSFTGBL_Red_White_Blue.jpeg
    18CWYU2018CHRMSFTGBL_Red_White_Blue.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
My new gamer! Better feel and spin around the green. Chrome Soft X was surprisingly longer than Bridgestone. Great Ball!

From truvis to triple track these balls aren’t only fun but theyre designed to help all golfers get better!

A ball that is fun and flat out performs! Long and straight, short game spin with exceptional feel.

Back