Forum Testing Signup: Cut DC Golf Balls

Just talked to Cut. This is going to be a fast turnaround, so they can get them shipped out before holidays.

New weekend tournament ball?!

Almost missed this one somehow, thanks THP and Cut Golf for the opportunity.

1. What golf balls are you currently using? Bridgestone E6
2. Have you tried Cut Golf Balls in the past? No
3. Preliminary thoughts on the DC (Dual Core) ball before they arrive? Not sure what to expect, maybe similar to the Q-Star Tour, but higher compression, or possibly the Kirkland 3-piece?

I currently play Chrome Soft Truvis snd Snell MTB
I have never heard of Cut Golf Balls until I read about them here
I wonder how the dual core affects my distance and spin as compared to the balls I play now

I would love to test out some Cut balls!!

1. What golf balls are you currently using? Calloway SuperHot Bold
2. Have you tried Cut Golf Balls in the past? NO
3. Preliminary thoughts on the DC (Dual Core) ball before they arrive? I have always wanted to try Cut Balls and this looks like another great value from Cut!

Let’s give this one a go. I’ve heard good things about Cut Golf Balls.

1. What golf balls are you currently using? Bridgestone RX
2. Have you tried Cut Golf Balls in the past? I have not but a one of the guys in my weekly foursome does.
3. Preliminary thoughts on the DC (Dual Core) ball before they arrive? I like reading about a ball that is constructed to assist off both the tee and around the green. Feel they are marketing a golf ball that is hyped enough to compete with the brand names in the game today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CUT and THP
For this testing opportunity

1. What golf balls are you currently using? Callaway CSX TT
3. Preliminary thoughts on the DC (Dual Core) ball before they arrive? The dual Core and 105 compression seems like a ball that would help me keep it in play

Just a few hours left to signup for this one.

1. What golf balls are you currently using? Callaway Chrome Soft/ Srixon Q Star Tour
3. Preliminary thoughts on the DC (Dual Core) ball before they arrive? The dual Core is something I want to know more about

First post updated with testers. If your name is on the list, please send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address.

@Jman
@Molten
@Iceman!
@gkeller813
@Tenputt
@Bernoulli

Congrats to the chosen testers. Looking forward to your reviews.

Alright! Congrats guys, this should be fun!

Really looking forward to doing this, Thanks!!!

Thanks for the opportunity, I'm looking forward to this testing!

congrats

Thanks so much! Looking forward to giving these a good workout and review. Let’s get it on!!!

Thanks for the selection. I am looking forward to giving a honest assessment of the ball and its performance.

1. Bridgestone Tour B RX or Snell MTB X (currently the MTB X because of distance gains)
2. Never tried them, but read about them.
3. In my game, everything is about feel. I like to feel the ball strike the club and judge the quality based on the results that I see. In particular, I pay a lot more attention to the short game - within 100 yards and especially putting. Most players say that they can putt with any ball but I need a ball that reacts well off the putter head and holds its line. I've tried a number of balls and were not pleased with the feel off the putter and the way it held the line, so I discontinued using them. I also like a ball that will not roll out too much on the greens when struck well. I use a range finder while playing to I pay particular attention to distances I expect a ball to go and how well they achieve that distance.

1. Bridgestone Tour B RX or Snell MTB X (currently the MTB X because of distance gains)
2. Never tried them, but read about them.
3. In my game, everything is about feel. I like to feel the ball strike the club and judge the quality based on the results that I see. In particular, I pay a lot more attention to the short game - within 100 yards and especially putting. Most players say that they can putt with any ball but I need a ball that reacts well off the putter head and holds its line. I've tried a number of balls and were not pleased with the feel off the putter and the way it held the line, so I discontinued using them. I also like a ball that will not roll out too much on the greens when struck well. I use a range finder while playing to I pay particular attention to distances I expect a ball to go and how well they achieve that distance.

Testers were announced this morning.

Congrats guys on being a tester.... definitely want to hear impressions of the ball especially if anyone is playing a 2 or 3 piece ball.

First post updated with testers. If your name is on the list, please send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address.

@Jman
@Molten
@Iceman!
@gkeller813
@Tenputt
@Bernoulli

Congrats Guys...look forward to you reviews...

Congrats Guys...look forward to you reviews...

I'm curious what information people want. Any maybe what comparisons people want. I'll see what I can do to please the masses.

I'm curious what information people want. Any maybe what comparisons people want. I'll see what I can do to please the masses.

Based on the interview with Sam on THP Radio a couple of weeks ago, they were pretty straight forward their claims. They do not throw around "best" or "better" at all. They believe their product is as good, at less money. They especially believe this DC falls into that camp.

Based on the interview with Sam on THP Radio a couple of weeks ago, they were pretty straight forward their claims. They do not throw around "best" or "better" at all. They believe their product is as good, at less money. They especially believe this DC falls into that camp.

Heyyoooo this gives me a few ideas.

Back