Contest: TaylorMade Spider X Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
On THPGolf Instagram right now we are giving away a new Spider X putter.

40cb2f3a59b8f0625e6dc2b12338e68a.jpg

WOW! Awesome gesture here

Entered! I had the pleasure of rolling these 2 weeks ago in Canadans basement and was morrrre than intrigued

Another day, another huge contest from THP. I'm all in on this one. Been drooling over these since they came out.

Oh boy this is a good one!

• Admin
Entered! I had the pleasure of rolling these 2 weeks ago in Canadans basement and was morrrre than intrigued

Sounds strange

Contest: TaylorMade Spider X Putter

Sounds strange

It “was” a little strange hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome contest and prize! Went with single bend because I probably need to try something different.

I've rolled the old red version of these putters (my regular partner has one), but haven't had a chance to see the new ones yet.

Love seeing a contest on early Monday morning. Good luck everyone!

Sounds strange

Yeah, like something from "That '70s Show" or something (what else are they rolling in Canadan's basement???)

By the way, I'm in on this one too, great contest!

Good luck everyone entering!

entered, I have been very intrigued with this putter.

Very nice indeed!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Entered

I haven't really been as big a fan of previous Spiders, but this one really catches my eye. Think TM knocked the design out of the park.

great putter, good luck to all..

I was down to this putter and the stroke lab 7s. Would be nice to have both options! Thanks thp and tm

That slant neck looks so good.

Plus @pkorf had the pleasure rolling it in @canadan’s basement...so there’s that!

Awesome giveaway! The spider tour red was a big step in the right direction for me, and reviews on the X are looking even better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome give away, good luck!

Thank you thp

Only one day left to enter.

Shocked there’s not more buzz on this one, one of the hottest putters on the planet! If I didn’t have my custom coming from the TM event I’d be all about it too!

Shocked there’s not more buzz on this one, one of the hottest putters on the planet! If I didn’t have my custom coming from the TM event I’d be all about it too!

Not in the thread, but is on Insta, that is for sure. TONS of entries.

Back