PING G Le2 Women's Clubs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Advancements in technology, lighter overall club weight, expanded fitting options and premium materials combine to make the new G Le2 family PING’s highest performing women’s clubs to date, the company announced today. The complete line of clubs is available for pre-order at authorized PING golf shops around the world beginning today.

“The G Le2 represents our continued commitment to providing women golfers of every skill level with premium, high-performance equipment optimized to their swing speeds,” said Stacey Pauwels, PING Executive Vice President and the granddaughter of PING founders Karsten and Louise Solheim, whose role includes overseeing the brand’s women’s initiatives.”

“To achieve one of our performance goals of improving the feel of the club throughout the entire swing, we focused on making the clubs lighter overall,” Pauwels added. “We integrated our extensive knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes with our proven design technologies to deliver measurable improvements throughout the set. At the same time, we wanted to present the new clubs in a visually appealing and confidence-inspiring way. We’re extremely excited about the results and look forward to bringing the G Le2 family to women golfers around the world.”

D-ZSwpTXkAAxh9X.jpg

Now that looks interesting! Can't wait to check them out when they come out. Never really been a Ping fan but will definitely give them a try if I can.

@Loffkat plays the Ping G LE, so I am somehow feeling these coming into our closet soon.

I love that there's more and more options for the ladies, I just wish that the box stores would take the time with people and make sure that these are the right clubs for the player. I'm a bit bitter because it seems like every time I'm at a store with my wife they always try to point her to the ladies gear even though she games APEX CF19s in reg flex because of her transition and swing speed. Hits them pretty damn well too...

I LOVE my G Les... And yes.. I sense they may make an appearance lol...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Was hoping for a higher loft option to try than a 11.5*. Even the normal g410 has a 12*. #headscratcher.

Has anybody gotten feedback from these yet? My wife is crazy interested in them. She's a very good golfer, so I don't mind spending decent coin on stuff but looking for real world reviews. Not a whole lot out there on women's equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. My coach said he'll call me as soon as he gets them in. I'm excited to try them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back