Congrats You Are Headed to the Evolve Foundry

MWard;n8900600 said:
Other than the Bahamas, I think most of us fared better than what could have been.
Yes sir! Last year was bad! I was out of work for 5 weeks. Roads washed out. You couldn't get in or out of Wilmington.
It's amazing how it can very. This storm was stronger than Florence, but Wilmington had the wettest year ever on record last year, the Cape Fear river was overflowing, then the hurricane just sat over Wilmington for 3 days and rained.

MWard Bcape9 @jb let me know if your itinerary allows you time for golf!

Bcape9 Hey we get on a plane in like 40 hours or so. Just in case you forgot

MWard;n8904854 said:

Omg man, I’m on a plane right now and haven’t been home in 8 days. This is a quick turn around.

But man we are going to have some fun .

Cant wait to follow along with this one. Safe travels and snag me some more tee's.

JB;n8904867 said:
Omg man, I’m on a plane right now and haven’t been home in 8 days. This is a quick turn around.

I believe it, it is a quick turnaround for you but we get to play in a metal foundry. Pretty sure there aren’t even laws in Wilmington, so we basically get to do whatever we want. Literally none of this could go wrong!

MWard;n8904879 said:
I believe it, it is a quick turnaround for you but we get to play in a metal foundry. Pretty sure there aren’t even laws in Wilmington, so we basically get to do whatever we want. Literally none of this could go wrong!

Things get wild in Wilmywood!

MWard;n8904854 said:

No sir. Counting down the hours until the out of office notification can go up. I just hope I remember how to navigate an airport; it’s been a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB;n8904867 said:

Oh man. Don’t know how you do it, but super excited for this week!

Bcape9;n8904977 said:
Oh man. Don’t know how you do it, but super excited for this week!

Me too. If you can’t get excited for Willywood, what can you get excited for? ????????????

JB;n8904985 said:
Me too. If you can’t get excited for Willywood, what can you get excited for? ????????????

Willywood or bust!

MWard;n8904879 said:

Don’t get ahead of yourself as this is the city where Shooter McGavin got a DUI

Y'all are just in time to meet Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Myers!

J.B. Cobb III;n8905201 said:
Y'all are just in time to meet Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Myers!

Looks like I need to go party with Jamie Lee Curtis. Whatever, no big deal.

Your Live Update thread is now up and ready for travel tomorrow.

Back