THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 2 in the books. The group I front of us is almost 2 holes behind. Renee. Is struggling. I went a little right but managed to walk away with another par.

Drive on hole 3. Wanted my bird but another par isn't bad. The ScrapHeap is playing well.

Now to the first par 3 of the day.

Drive on hole 3. Wanted my bird but another par isn't bad. The ScrapHeap is playing well.

Now to the first par 3 of the day.
Keep it up, Scrap. Get renren to post a pic of you in your blue stockings, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Renren and I made a mess of this on bogey for him double for me. +2 after 4.

Ren chutts in for a triple I hammered my drive and got one back with a birdie

Big dog leg right. Straight into a heavy wind. Bogey for Ren and Par for the ScrapHeap

Par 5 got a sandie.

Then the par. Came up short hitting into the wind, chutt to about 3 feet and picked up the par

9th hole drop kicked a drive. Nice hybo brutal chip. Walked away with a double and making the turn 3 over

3 putt bogey on 10 after finding the fairway.

Back to back bogeys to start the back 9. I suck at 65 yard shots.

Par 4 battle of the M1 and the I25.
I25 beat out the M1 for me but Ren murdered his M1 par for me bogey for him.

Nice playing Scrap! Don't they water the grass up there? Geez

Round is falling off a bit. Couple of lost balls and a couple of bogeys. This was one of them.

Nice playing Scrap! Don't they water the grass up there? Geez

Thanks man. This rural alberta there is a farmers field with horses directly to my left and it smells as you imagine. Hahaha. Gross.

From a few holes ago. Real style :bad:

0wnnFwq.jpg

That's like "Blue Man Group"!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this for my second shot on 18. Hit my drive really well. Got my par and ended my round with an 84. Pretty good but the back 9 could have been better.

Had this for my second shot on 18. Hit my drive really well. Got my par and ended my round with an 84. Pretty good but the back 9 could have been better.

Nice round, Scrap!

Nice round, Scrap!

Thanks man. This is only the second round of the season and I didn't play this well all last year. If I can get my touch from 75 and in I have high hopes for this year. I'm hitting it really well. Maybe it was the compression pants. Hahaha

Thanks man. This is only the second round of the season and I didn't play this well all last year. If I can get my touch from 75 and in I have high hopes for this year. I'm hitting it really well. Maybe it was the compression pants. Hahaha
Yeah, you were styling :)
If you weren't on the other side of the continent there'd be a callout coming. Sounds like we have opposite games, my short game is all that makes my scores manageable.

Playing my dad at crescent oaks, he took 1, AS after 2, on 3rd hole and I just went OB, he gets 3 pops, used his pop on the win at 1, get another at 8 and 12

He takes 3 with a par to go AS into a 284 yard par 4

a0337b082141f2e82cedcdfbae03c373.jpg

He crushes his new Cleveland black to put himself 50 yards away

ef04a80680e809cd7dc74d388c3593d0.jpg

Edge of fringe for me vs 15ft for him for birdies, I think he slow played me his handicap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back