MWard I'm Calling You Out - #THPCallOut

I'm still quite the nooby here but I had the good fortune of playing with Mward last Saturday. He was gaming a verrry nice flatstick with a new Superstroke grip. I asked him if I could take a look at it after the 3rd hole and promptly fumbled it onto the wet turf. If that grip dries out by game-time I'm going with Mward - primarily because he's a known commodity to me and (although he can obviously roll the rock) he made nothing in 8 holes so he's due to light it up!

Best of luck to both participants!

Wardy has a TPain shout out. No way I could go against that. Going with MWard for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still quite the nooby here but I had the good fortune of playing with Mward last Saturday. He was gaming a verrry nice flatstick with a new Superstroke grip. I asked him if I could take a look at it after the 3rd hole and promptly fumbled it onto the wet turf. If that grip dries out by game-time I'm going with Mward - primarily because he's a known commodity to me and (although he can obviously roll the rock) he made nothing in 8 holes so he's due to light it up!

Best of luck to both participants!

Welcome to THP dude, I'll forgive you this time. HAHA!

Wardy's fan club is killer. #Aimpointordie

Welcome to THP dude, I'll forgive you this time. HAHA!

Wardy's fan club is killer. #Aimpointordie

I'm pulling for you JMan.

I just hope Wardy doesn't say he's got a Toulon putter in his trunk before the match......

Wardy has a TPain shout out. No way I could go against that. Going with MWard for the win.

If he gets a Micky mouse shoutout I'm guessing he wins every hole, if jman does.... Wardy might lose it

ONE WEEK YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!!

#MiniGolfThunderdome

I'm thinking about adding lead tape to my putter this week just to confuse Wardy, but probably not 150g like he does.

MWard I'm Calling You Out - #THPCallOut

Callouts tonight! 35 pieces of lead tape vs standard length putter!

This one is tough. My Morgan Cup captain vs. Jman w/ the SeeMores in the bag.

I'm going to take Wardy in a close match.

Oh this one is going to be fun, but a tough call. Jman is the collector of putters and MWard drills two balls with one putter. Hmmm...MWard likes tricks so he takes it 1up.

Something people aren't thinking about. Lots of wind predicted for this evening. Wardy will be much, much lower to the ground.

HUGE advantage in this match. Wardy takes it.

I love Wardy like a brother, but on a real grass mini golf course, I'm going with the putting guru Jman (who I also love like a brother).

Also, no weather talk Seth--that includes wind.

I love wardy too! Like Mr Drummond loved Arnold. Mikey is a feisty competitor like a mini Tasmanian devil dog. But Jman is the obiwhan of putting. His mental capacity alone will crush my high shorts wearing little buddy. Aim point won't work and Jman aka none as the putter whisper will prevail.

Negative. Course had very little to no lights so it turned into a just fun putt around.

We'll get in a real callout at some point, hopefully later this year.

The buildup to this makes it kind if anticlimactic, does it not?
I feel....duped....prchance even swindled out of my rights as a 'Murican to vew a pomised death-match style mini-putt cmpetiton.

The buildup to this makes it kind if anticlimactic, does it not?
I feel....duped....prchance even swindled out of my rights as a 'Murican to vew a pomised death-match style mini-putt cmpetiton.

If it makes you feel any better, Mikedean and I CRUSHED Jman and DDec in mini golf.

441 even had some epic bunker shots.

If it makes you feel any better, Mikedean and I CRUSHED Jman and DDec in mini golf.

441 even had some epic bunker shots.
I bet if we hadnight vision goggles we would have set the course record

I bet if we hadnight vision goggles we would have set the course record

No doubt.

Thankfully the T-frame came out of retirement with me.

No doubt.

Thankfully the T-frame came out of retirement with me.

That T Frame turned out to come in handy a lot more than one could have guessed. Also, Mike Dean should give bunker lessons, he's that good.

That T Frame turned out to come in handy a lot more than one could have guessed. Also, Mike Dean should give bunker lessons, he's that good.

Good-ish

Leading edge was brutal

Back