2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Well, I have some work to do on my swing. The good thing is I've identified trouble spots and have things to focus on. I'm back in a bad habit where I hardly break my wrists in my swing, time to go work on this!

Got to spend some time with 2 of my team members this weekend both on and off the course (Brianmk and rc11). Both great guys that are legitimately excited for this one and working on their games to help get us a win in July.

Got to spend some time with 2 of my team members this weekend both on and off the course (Brianmk and rc11). Both great guys that are legitimately excited for this one and working on their games to help get us a win in July.

Great news winchell and I played yesterday, looking forward to more practice rounds when you are back 441

That's pretty cool. That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to is getting to meet the other members from both teams and having a great time. Oh, and beating team 441!

So I've scoured the past threads for related events and I am so unbelievably stoked for what this event is going to be. The buildup should be huge and having callaway, a brand I've always had interest in but have never pulled the trigger as the sponsor??? It is going to be absolutely incredible.

With that said, 2 days of inactivity in this thread within the same week of the announcement is kinda lame. Callaway and THP deserve everything that THPers can give it. I for one already know of 2-3 peeps that I'm gunning for from team Dean. #sniper #teamHashtag #TheCup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been busy out practicing to ensure team441 comes out on top

Sorry guys, been at a local THP outing in St. Louis. Had a great weekend, played a lot of golf, and spent plenty of time on the range. It was a blast, even though most of the weekend my game was weak sauce, but I got to know several THP'ers and I'm looking forward to doing the same with you all. It's all still a bit of a shock and hasn't sunk in, I keep looking at the list a participants on the first page to make sure my name is still there. Swing clinic starts this week and hopefully I can get a little more consistent and bring my game to Myrtle Beach.

Team#,
so-illhacker

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I got 48 holes in this weekend, my putting and chipping were on point, but I really need to work on my driver it's been really hit or miss... Mainly miss, we have a little time left and I think it'll be enough to get my my game that much better. Now time to spend the coming weeks getting my game on point

I got 48 holes in this weekend, my putting and chipping were on point, but I really need to work on my driver it's been really hit or miss... Mainly miss, we have a little time left and I think it'll be enough to get my my game that much better. Now time to spend the coming weeks getting my game on point

Drop that foot a bit and swing down the target line...
Once to get that down you'll be fine.

Drop that foot a bit and swing down the target line...
Once to get that down you'll be fine.

Thanks again for suggesting that today Cj, I'm really going to keep playing that way it really seemed to work

Well...that's going to be disappointing for them. :starwars:

Got a few practice swings in this weekend, with the work I've already been putting in, I think my game will be on point by July. I'm still pumped for this event and can't wait to meet my teammates....I'm even looking forward to meeting the opposing team!

Nope....lol.
I've got some pretty awesome golf stuff this spring/summer. Friend of mine can get us out on Trump National Philly next month, we're playing TPC Jasna Polana in May as part of the Mastercard member for a day series and now #TheCup.

I'm still trying to absorb it all.
I still think about seeing that first post update and my draw dropping when I saw my name there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I was thinking about doing the MC event at Jasna Polana. Have you ever done one before? Anything special vs. just going to play there? I'm assuming it's not a competitive event.

I was thinking about doing the MC event at Jasna Polana. Have you ever done one before? Anything special vs. just going to play there? I'm assuming it's not a competitive event.
It's just a normal round.
It's a private TPC club so you can't really play there whenever unless you know a member. The round comes with a $25 gift card to the pro shop and lunch after.

It's just a normal round.
It's a private TPC club so you can't really play there whenever unless you know a member. The round comes with a $25 gift card to the pro shop and lunch after.

Gotcha. Thanks!

I have the Mastercard that comes with 3 complimentary rounds of golf a year and includes all the TPC courses. Was wondering if it was worth to pay and play if there was something special going on, event-wise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Told my mom about this event and enjoyed the conversation more than I expected. She grew up in a family of golfing fanatics. Women did not have many sport opportunities when she was younger, but if she could have played on a HS team, I now have no doubt she would have. Her first response was that I need to play some tournaments: "competitive golf is not like regular golf" Then she asked about putting and lectured me on whether I was practicing enough. I love that we can talk about golf! This is new for us, and she has so many family golf stories to tell me.

I am a believer that these kinds of experiences build new connections and lead to unexpected opportunities for personal growth. I am no longer waiting for #TheCup, it has already started for me. I can't thank THP and Callaway enough for making this possible.

Just 3 months 4 days left! Team# will be ready to rumble!!! How about #Team441?

I started week 2 of 5am wake up calls to get a workout in. It's pretty brutal getting up that early, at least for me, but I want to make sure I'm in at least halfway decent shape for all the golf I plan on playing this summer. Especially #TheCup!

Just 3 months 4 days left! Team# will be ready to rumble!!! How about #Team441?

I have no doubt #Team441 will be ready to go! This is going to be an awesome event!

Was able to get 3 solid rounds in over the weekend. Played decent but have some things to tweak. Short game and putting is certainly on point right now and so is the big dog. However, missing a bunch of greens of late.

Time to get back to work on my approach shots.

Just spent about an hour and half chipping into a net in the backyard. Will probably do this every night this week as we're looking at temps in the 70's through the weekend.
9 holes with my 9 year old son Friday night and then 18 on Sunday with my buddy here (Pines Course)...http://www.seaviewgolf.com/index.php

Should get some good prep in this week.

The weather this week looks like it could be hit or miss here, so I hope to get in at least a round or 2

Can't wait to follow along as you all prepare for #TheCup

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Appreciate your team441 support!
You know I got your back. I really enjoyed playing with you Saturday.
Team 411 all the :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back