2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Finally got thru the whole thread. Great job by all the participants. A lot of information to digest. The pictures were fantastic.

Home in one piece!! What an incredible weekend. The courses were outstanding and the people even better. I had such a great time. And I have to admit that today's round with Kensisland, Wake and RC11 was the funnest round I have ever played at a THP event and that is quite a statement considering all the rounds with THPers are always a blast!!! Thanks to JB, Morgan, Mike Dean, Ryan, Ward and all the manufacturers that participated that made this weekend such a fun time for us. I hope to see Club Clash back in 2017!!! More on this great weekend later when I can hold my eyes all the way open!!

Dude! Good riding with you, brother. Awesome to see some of those rips you had. 277 up the gut? I'd take it every time.

Many thanks to so many. I had blast and it was really great to see so many great friendships that have been forged over the years.

After sharing a villa with ddec, war eagle, Mike Dean, and jman I to wonder if perhaps this was a dating site.

I also had the pleasure of playing 18 with hockey ... he used more words in that time span, than I used in the whole month April! (luv ya hockey)

A big thank you to RC11 for carting my old a$$ around!

Anytime, Ken. Great stuff this weekend, I'm sure we'll cross paths. I'm expecting a signature update soon--Driver: Mizuno JPX EZ

Pfft dont be modest i heard from quite a few people you put a hurting on the ball this weekend in addition to what i saw friday

It is amazing what you can do when paired with some golfers with great swings...JMan, Kang, and Ward are some that come to mind. I watched and tried to emulate. Thank you for putting the pairings together!!

It is amazing what you can do when paired with some golfers with great swings...JMan, Kang, and Ward are some that come to mind. I watched and tried to emulate. Thank you for putting the pairings together!!
It was a pleasure meeting and sharing a round with you. I won't forget being out driven by 70 yards! Srixon 355!

From all of us that couldn't attend - a big thank you to all for sharing your comments and pix with us.

Wish we were there but it felt like we were part of the group. Thanks guys and gals.

Can we go back now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the posts everyone, this has been a blast to follow live. Makes me super excited for my first event after hearing about the great weekend.

It was a pleasure meeting and sharing a round with you. I won't forget being out driven by 70 yards! Srixon 355!
Rich is a bomber.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks to all THP'ers that participated and shared so much club data, golf action, and fun. Truly an amazing event, even from the internet bleacher seats.
THP continues to raise the bar when it comes to helping us all enjoy the game of golf. You guys are the best!

You were using a putter....Can't wait to tee it up with you again.

You know you have a lot of good drivers out there when THP gives 8 away and every single person that won, had to spend quite a bit of timing thinking about what they wanted. They were able to choose any drivers that were there.
Well, not all of us. I just asked that M1 to marry me

Last edited:
Baggage claim at DIA sucks!!! I'm ready for another go at hammock beach :)

Nate and I navigated the hell that is MCO and arrived safely in DEN. We had a blast this weekend testing all drivers imaginable. Two great courses at a first class resort. THP never lets you down when you go to any event.

Landed in Alb. Now the ever anxious wait for clubs to show at baggage claim.

Just caught up -

This was a fantastic thread and a great event! Big KUDOS to all the participants, keeping the updates flowing, giving great feedback on the drivers, and having a great time, even for those not there.

Looking forward to the post event write-ups and the Driver info.

Just got home ... a looong freaking travel day!

Sorry for the double post ... but here are some random pics from the weekend in no order ...

1673106C-EA4F-4887-B0C7-DA23982F55B5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

E6FA5B08-8C0E-4B4D-B26F-27D309536DB4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2E139F36-DC63-4DC9-B66F-E471E919B11D.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

B26BF7D9-8645-4842-B644-1716611CAAA2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

E5D40E74-6F0D-451A-9B33-5D9EDA08964F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

79051B0D-23D0-4E89-8294-349516077078.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

82DB7DEF-87B0-4563-8250-AB65CF2741C7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

At jax airport, a little bitter sweet, very excited to get home and see my kifds but sad the great weekend is over

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pulled in to the driveway at 3:15am. Tough final leg. Might sleep for 2 straight days

Last edited:
What a great weekend. Great courses, great group of THPers and so many drivers.

was an awesome and fun event. The great part of this event is the amount of data and feedback JB will have to comb thru and compile to then share with the multitude of THPers and whoever else checks out the information. I can't to see the data that comes out from this and the reaction of those that were there and those who weren't.

Never has a much fun watching guys hit balls on the range as I did Friday. The conversations and comments about what everyone was seeing or how different swings were getting along with the clubs.

Just_Hacking, sweetheebs, trey3d and mward were great villa mates. Hanging with a bunch of guys at sposeynumbers villa Friday and Sat was a great time.

I would echo that...some drivers got me 20 yards past Wardy and some got me 40...but that was only because I was playing tee's 80 yards in front of him.

You're no slouch. I saw you pound several drives.

I understand you hit pretty much everything well - except your current gamer.

This thread was honestly the most enjoyable going through. So many honest comments about what THP events are. Thank you for sharing because I'm left sitting here with a smile from ear to ear.

Back