Titleist Pro V1 X-Out's

Celtic89st

Reaction score
Handicap
9-10
I play Pro V1 X-Outs mainly because the ball feels so great and is much cheaper (I can actually justify buying it) over the original Pro V1's. Unfortunately they are really hard to find, the people that use them tend to buy up as many as possible when they can find them. I once contacted Titleist to ask what the difference between the Pro v1's and the Pro V1 X-Out's. They informed me that the only difference on the X-Outs is a paint malfunction. That Titleist holds its brand to the highest standards so if any ball has a malfunction of any kind that hinders the performance they recycle the materials to make a new ball. They did say that the PRACTICE balls have a dimple error but it does not effect the flight of the ball.

What are your thoughts on the X-Outs?

I dont use them. Then again I am not a Titleist ball user, and they are the ones supplying X-Outs. Quality golf ball, just not my ball of choice.

I've played them in the past, and never had any problems. I prefer to buy last year's models of Bridgestones or Srixons for the same or better prices.

No issue with them at all if you like playing the Pro-V1 with a minor issue and at a therefore cheaper price.

I'd consider playing some if I could just get the v1x instead of a mix. If there is a Dick's sporting goods near you I know some of their stores carry them.

Nothing wrong with any x-out ball from any brand compared to the same non x-out ball of the same brand.

Back