JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the DJI Osmo out on the course at the THP Event Club Clash, I was able to grab some killer golf being played, some interesting shots and most of all a whole lot of fun happening. Caught up with THPer Jman as he rolled in this bomb (it was far longer than it looks in this video) at the Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach Golf Resort.

The greens were perfect and the song is fitting as he was humming it as he picked the ball up out of the cup.

Select 4K in settings and watch in full screen

That's great footage, and a fantastic putt.

What a putt Jman...wow! Great footage!

Atta boy James. You said you made an eagle but I didn't know it was that long of a putt. Very impressive.

The Bomb Dropped

Cool footage, hell of a roll.

WOW! Great putt Jman!

Damn nice putt! Love the sound track!

Hell of a putt.

Mount up! Helluva putt dude.

Great freaking putt James. Amazing song too!

Turbulators!!!!!! Mount up!!!

Like a boss

Great footage and a helluva putt by Jman!

Using the DJI Osmo out on the course at the THP Event Club Clash, I was able to grab some killer golf being played, some interesting shots and most of all a whole lot of fun happening. Caught up with THPer Jman as he rolled in this bomb (it was far longer than it looks in this video) at the Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach Golf Resort.

The greens were perfect and the song is fitting as he was humming it as he picked the ball up out of the cup.

Select 4K in settings and watch in full screen

FANTASTIC! PUTT!!! Love it! Jman!!! SeeeeeMMMMooooorrrreeee!!!!

Nice putt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice putt! That's some cool footage.

Love the song choices. That is my baseball teams infield/outfield music and we look damn good too if you know what mean!

Fantastic video and putt!

Nice to see my captain with a little swagger as he is pulling that ball out of thr cup!

Hard to say which was better, the putt or the video!

Back