Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering selling the G30 after putting the Cleveland Classic 310 back in the bag. With a 290 arriving within the next few days, it will be an interesting battle.

I'm pondering an m2 pretty hard

Wow. M2 must have made a very good impression on you to give it a test against XR16 pro.

Wow. M2 must have made a very good impression on you to give it a test against XR16 pro.
He obliterated the M2. Made me feel like a child. Then obliterated it some more.

He obliterated the M2. Made me feel like a child. Then obliterated it some more.

Whoa. Sounds like KC720 might have found a match for his gamer. I've heard good things about the fairway but I guess the driver is good too.

I'm a fan.
I had a good day with it thursday, then didnt hit it again all weekend (Club Clash). However, what I did hit was the M1, which is FANTASTIC.

I had a good day with it thursday, then didnt hit it again all weekend (Club Clash). However, what I did hit was the M1, which is FANTASTIC.

That's why I love equipment and how unique it is to the player. I hit the M1 like hot garbage.

That's why I love equipment and how unique it is to the player. I hit the M1 like hot garbage.
Hahaha. That's crazy, and makes you wonder, doesnt it?

Man, I got to go hit the M1 again. The M2 was pretty addicting when well struck but you saw what happened to me when I got off center.

I must have the Callaway XR16 or XR16 Pro!!! Incredible drivers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Man, I got to go hit the M1 again. The M2 was pretty addicting when well struck but you saw what happened to me when I got off center.
While i didnt have a ton of time with both i did watch just short of 500 swings on the launch monitor friday and there was definitely a night and day difference betqeen the 2

I must have the Callaway XR16 or XR16 Pro!!! Incredible drivers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You smashed the XR16, I think in the long run, you would benefit more from it than the Pro.

While i didnt have a ton of time with both i did watch just short of 500 swings on the launch monitor friday and there was definitely a night and day difference betqeen the 2

You guys got a front row seat on Friday. I bet you have a good idea what would work for someone based off their swing now. I bet it was pretty eye opening

You guys got a front row seat on Friday. I bet you have a good idea what would work for someone based off their swing now. I bet it was pretty eye opening
It really was along with how there are so many REALLY good driver options out there and literally a solid handful of good options for all kinds of golfers

For sure I am not a fan of the m2 but like the m1 a great deal. Many others are the opposite. Not sure if I have heard one person that has liked both yet

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What seems to be the difference for people?
Many seem to prefer the sound/feel of one or the other. That is my main reason for liking the m1 a good bit more but many are the exact opposite from me. Both incredibly solid drivers

Many seem to prefer the sound/feel of one or the other. That is my main reason for liking the m1 a good bit more but many are the exact opposite from me. Both incredibly solid drivers

What shafts were being tested in the heads? Fuji pro 60s or rogue silver?

Pretty positive there was a kuro kage as well but the rouge and pro are the shafts I hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back